cool Gatherings commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool Gatherings commercial

here in AZ the GON people are running a cool commercial on T.V. Northern Cree is jamming pretty hard as clips of fancy shawlers start. then grass dancers and finally jinglers. in the end Candace Mccabe floats by and then Willow. there are some downbeats and willow raises her fan and it ends.. coolness huh..?

anybody else seen this. ?
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

nope!!! where'd you see this?? sounds cool!

Comment

Not yet, but I'll be looking out for it. Sounds cool!

Comment

Dang, I wish we had commercials like that here!
        Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

I haven't seen them here in PHX. Maybe they're just running those in no. az. Did you see them on a Flagstaff station or Albuquerque station? Hopefully, you say them on the Prescott station 'cause they broadcast down here too.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.