Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you getting for your family for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you getting for your family for Christmas?

Christmas......(sigh) I'm almost done with my shopping. I have all my gifts laid out on my bedroom floor and I have to wrap them up. I got decorations done and I'm ready to relax until Christmas. Fall classes are behind me and I'm happy. I still haven't thought of an awesome gift for my husband yet, guys are so hard to get gifts for. I keep hearing Xbox 360! Geez. So what's up with everyone else? Anyone having a crappy holiday season?
    Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

i'm jus not into the xmuss season this yr...especially since money has been tight this yr...my big gift for my daughter is a ipod mini (shes mainly who we shop for newayz)...if i had the cash i'd go get my dad a flat screen...

oh yeah...i haven't even started shoppin yet...
    "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

My husband wanted a Belgium Waffle maker so I got it. My daughter is getting a camcorder. My granddaughters are getting the "Vegie Tales: The Christmas Star and The Toy that Saved Christmas" DVD's... also a bunch of little things. My son, I don't know yet.
      "Riches from the heart can not be stolen."

Comment

navajo guys are easy,... to shop for. just throw some ribs on the grill and show em some leg. lol there!! done!!
        thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

LETS C HERES WHAT I GOT MY FAMILY AND FRENDZ
          MY SIS GOT THE NEW TOMMY JACKET SHES BEEN WANTING

MY BOYFRIEND GOT ME! JUST KIDDING. I GOT HIM THE XM SYSTEM FOR HIS 'STANG
          I GOT MY BROTHER $100 GIFT CARD 4 BEST BUY

MY DADDY & MOMMY WILL GET THE BEST GIFT OF ALL. A COMBINED ESCAPE GETWAY 4 2 VACATION FROM ME, MY SIS, & BROTHER TO THE MARRIOTT SUITE, (BEACHFRONT OF COURSE) AND THEIR FAVORITE HIDEWAY DAY TRIPS TO THE CHANNEL ISLANDS! THEY DESERVE IT BIG TIME & AFTERALL THEY ARE WORTH IT

THEN ALL MY COUSINS & AUNT/UNCLES GOT DIFFERENT GIFT BASKETS

I LOVE XMAS BUT I LUV ALL THE LUV IN THE AIR AND FAMILY GETTING 2 GETHER HOPE U ALL HAVE A NICE XMAS!
          ~NO YOU SILLY:I DON'T HAVE 2 HANDLES~MY IDENTICAL TWIN IS KALIFAZ_BEECH_BEAUTY AND LOOK CLOSELY AT OUR AVATAR PICTURES THEY ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT:LIKE US~

Comment

I'm pretty happy with how well my Christmas season is going this year.
            i got most of the smaller gifts done.
            lots of scarves/hat sets, cookies, the required perfume and cologne sets and lip gloss.
            daughters are into Polly's and those Bratz/Baby Bratz dolls
            My boyfriend wants a new rifle for hunting. But he's been naughty so i don't know yet
            Got my favorite Auntie a jacket, and sewed afew things for her.
            And for the family present we are getting a t.v. to enjoy together all year.

Comment

Christmas is tough for me this year. Two of my daughter just needed money - one for school and one for a big fine. But I can't leave them high and dry on Christmas morning while everyone else is opening presents.

But I don't have much money either. So I'm buying lots of little things - been hitting every Dollar store and Family Dollar all around.

My boyfriend isn't expecting much. He never got much growing up or after....so I'm hoping to spoil him and get him in the Christmas mood.

But what to get my inlaws????? They have every sort of "thing" and probably can't fit much more in their house. If I had more time I'd bead them some things.
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

im gettn a 360~!~!~! :)
                course i could really go for
                some NJ~Devil shoes!!!
                187TatankaOyate..KingBird..DakotahHotaine..
                ..MidniteExpress'..HighLife..

..BuffaloHorse
                ..Eyabay..BattleCreek..
                BlazingSaddles..wHIteHorse

CitieHigh..BlackBearCrossing..CederCreek..
                ChinikiLake..TimberLand..TBZ..BadNation

..Estayapi..Mandaree..BLACKSTONE ..HIGHNOON..
                LakeVermillion..LittleOtter..RedBull*..LynxClan

**Sizzortail..BearCreek..WildROse..cOzad..GtO..

LynxClan..N0rtheRnCree..Tatae`Topaw..MeskwakiNatio n..
                StoneyCreek..BlackLodge..YngKingbird..
                Oyatae..

Eva-Hey Nakota
                ..RockyBoyRamblers..PonemahRamblerz..
                CumberLand.wildHorse..oGiidakii..SmokeyTown..
                NorthernWInd ojibwe plainz
                RIP lil brother

Comment

i'm going shopping....

for more scotch tape (on the 7th roll now. there must be less and less scotch tape in each roll nowadays) here's some of what they want:

guys and girls in the over 14yr old to mid twenties groups all asked for music cd's. This one was on everyones list: group My Chemical Romance album: "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge".

teens to ladies wanted: velvet type zip sweatshirt

the guys said the x360 has too many flaws...and were laughing at the some guy's classified ad that read "what are you willing to do to get your hands on this X360!"

the guys want specific car parts/accessories
                  , camcorder, snowboards, etc ...no clothes!!! and/or ....Cash
                  I love that song, let's turn the music up!

Smilies is not my 1st Language

Comment

For my friends I got choose those Willow angel figurines to fit each one's personality. For hubby, I took the lazy road and got him DVD's seasons 1-5 of the orginal Dukes of Hazzard TV show and the Blue Collar Comedy Tour DVD set. My oldest and his wife get a dozen Christmas ornaments that they collect. My oldest girl is gettig a digital Camera and a $50 gift certificate to Victoria's Secret. (Her hubby is coming home from Iraq in Jan. so I figure this is for him too. ) I can't tell what I'm giving the youngest because she has joined powwows and would read it.
                    My 3 grands are being spoiled rotten. Hot Wheels and remote control stuff for my grandson as well as games.
                    Oldest granddaughter (5) gets Barbie stuff and youngest granddaughter (3) gets Dora the Explorer stuff.
                    Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Almost got all my shopping done with, just three more people to shop for. 6 more day until Christmas. I don't expect anything huge or extravagant for Christmas, if I just get that scarf and hat set from the Gap I'll be okay, but I did my best to please everyone else. I bought everything from sewing machines, watches, new clothes, toys, Starbucks gift cards, jewelry, car accessories, tools, blankets, makeup, and homemade beadwork. I made a wish list in November, but ended up buying the list myself. I knew if I wanted something, I'd have to get it myself. LOL!
                      Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

Whattif our family logs on to pow wows an blabs what we got em?

my sons got______________ then the hubby got___________, then i heard I got a ______________

we had a BIG early Christmas Dinner at the local REZ church this past Sunday............. we ate, laughed, cried, ate some more, sang Christmas toons, took tons of photoes.........

For my Canadian family, I sent Christmas cards, I really miss and love my birth family

For my family here in Rocky Boy, I wish them : LOVE, HAPPINESS, WARMTH, COMFORT, HEALTH, FAMILY, A SHOULDER TO CRY ON, CEREMONIES, ELDERS TO TURN TO, FOOD, SHELTER, TV ?, MUSIC, SNOW TIRES, HEALTHY KIDS, and if someone wants and really needs an X BOX, all the power to you man!

Attached Files

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.