Blah blah blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah. Bah bah, blah blah.. blah blah blah....

Ok enough of that. LOL.. so what do you think? How many mice do you think you could stuff into a mason jar?

What flavor of ice cream would you try to invent?

What's your favorite jelly belly flavor?

Who's bored?

Who's worried a check won't come in time and there will be no christmas for the kid?

How many ever had to walk a mile in the snow at -5 degrees to get to the bus stop?

Which is better to drive on, mostly plowed roads or packed snow roads?

Who owns a tupperware tea bag squeezer?

Ok, so yeah I'm bored and thought I'd ask some ridiculous questions... answer if you want, or do'nt.... I'm just blah blah LOL.
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

I don't own a tupperware teabag squeezer but I do own the egg separator. And that brings to mind....... why is it ....... it seperates eggs....... but when you want to spell what it is you have to put "or" instead of "er" for egg seperatER .....makes sense to me.

And have you ever used fingernail clippers for your toes?

Why is it someone will leave one square of toilet paper on the roll?

And a....yeah.......cherry is my first fav flavor...... then lemon. Snow plowed. Yeah I'm bored... and yeah.... I never had a bus stop....... I had to walk the whole way to school...... over a mile, up hill both ways with no shoes! ( oh wait..... that was my mom and dad ......and my hubby's mom and dad.... and uh....well..... every mom and dad I ever met.. )
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear

Ok enough of that. LOL.. so what do you think? How many mice do you think you could stuff into a mason jar?

Who's bored?

Who's worried a check won't come in time and there will be no christmas for the kid?

How many ever had to walk a mile in the snow at -5 degrees to get to the bus stop?

Ok, so yeah I'm bored and thought I'd ask some ridiculous questions... answer if you want, or do'nt.... I'm just blah blah LOL.
      Apple pie ice cream or cinnamon bun ice cream - oh and chicken bone cause that would be the best - (Chicken bone is chocolate and cinnamon together - like the candy)

Got the cheque today so no worries!

Don't drink tea at home and don't have any tupperware other then my ancient yellow strainer.

I don't take the bus and the only outside walking I do is to and from my truck. I have a 4 x 4 so plowed or packed makes no difference - been snowing here for 3 days!

I use fingernail clippers for my lil toes only - have to braek out the big one for the big toe though!

Anyone have bushy sasquatch eyebrows and never plan to pluck or wax em?

Who's eating right now and can I have some?

Oh and give a progress report on the Xmas decorations.

Comment

Yes cause my toes are small.. a toenail clipper for them is overkill.

that is one darn good question!! OFFENDERS EXPLAIN PLEASE!

don't have bushy eyebrows and I do little to shape them.. shaped brows look so harsh, especially when folks pencil them in....

I would share my M&M's if I had any.

Going up this weekend.. had to get the darn treadmill out of the house first so we would have a place to put it.
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

olive and pickle

What's a jelly belly and what flavors do they come in?

Who's bored?
          Always

I don't have kids

Only had to walk 1/4 mile, but the buses weren't running, so we piled in a car.

Mostly plowed if salted well, packed snow if not (because no one in Cincinnati knows how to drive on packed snow but me and one other guy who do it every time there is a "bad" storm)

Tupperware

"Hello Blah-Blah." "No, it's just Blah, blah" -- Greg the Bunny
          A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

I was unaware there were different tools for these remarkably similar tasks

It all started with an unhappy childhood and an unnuturing mother who scolded them too badly when they ate green beans out of the trash receptical. Later in life they developed a superiority complex and began to hate all the children that didn't like green foods (namely vegetables and green eggs and ham). After being swirlied and mocked a second time like an English K-nig-it, they resorted to the most heinous kind of revenge, that listed in the question above....

I wouldn't pluck or wax any of my excess body hair, because I'm a Sasquatch. Yes, we have infiltrated the internet and have been planning for some time to reveal ourselves, but these stupid camera men keep filming these stupid hoaxes. We don't want to look like cheap special effects, now do we?

I'm thinking about making goetta. There won't be enough though, we just got my brother for "Winter Break" from Army basic training, and he hasn't had any in many weeks.

Half of the tree is done. No, I mean it, one half (vertically) is ornamented. We also have all the fake Xmas plants that my mother has collected for 50 years placed strategically in one room. That way, if anyone breaks in to steal presents, they will get confused and think they are in a jungle and then leave.
            A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Ok enough of that. LOL.. so what do you think? How many mice do you think you could stuff into a mason jar? I can’t say b/c number one, I think that’s unethical and two I wouldn’t touch mice to put them in the jars…..nuff said.

What flavor of ice cream would you try to invent? I wouldn’t

What's your favorite jelly belly flavor? Never ate them

Who's bored? I am, and I think Mato, Singing, and Who get bored too often.

Who's worried a check won't come in time and there will be no christmas for the kid? Not me, I know when I get my paychecks and I don’t get checks from anything else.

How many ever had to walk a mile in the snow at -5 degrees to get to the bus stop? I don’t know the masses but I’m sure at least….5?

Which is better to drive on, mostly plowed roads or packed snow roads? Packed snow…well maybe not better, but more FUN!

Who owns a tupperware tea bag squeezer? Probably someone like NDNKIDZ. *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

How many mice do you think you could stuff into a mason jar? I dunno, but did you ever see a mouse who squeezed into a beer bottle, drank what was left, then couldn't get out. Yuck!!

What flavor of ice cream would you try to invent? Rhubarb

What's your favorite jelly belly flavor? Black licorice!!

Who's bored? I'm too frickin busy to have a chance to get bored.

ME!!! I get paid on the 22nd, have to work on the 23rd and all the good toys are going to be gone.

I even dreamed last night that I couldn't reach the toys I wanted on the top shelf and these store clerks wouldn't even help me. AACK!!!

How many ever had to walk a mile in the snow at -5 degrees to get to the bus stop? Count me in. It's even worse, getting to the bus stop and having to wait forever.

Which is better to drive on, mostly plowed roads or packed snow roads? Plowed if it's sunny, packed if it's not.

Who owns a tupperware tea bag squeezer? Nope, but I have the tupperware orange peeler that we never use.

Yeppers, tiny toes too!

Well, growing up I remember being glad there was even one square left!

ME!!!! I haven't plucked since high school, not counting the time my metrosexual friend plucked them for me this summer at a party!!

I'm starving! Going on a snack hunt right now.

We're getting ready to plug in the lights that have been up since last year!
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

so what do you think? How many mice do you think you could stuff into a mason jar?
                  i don't know, but i once had 1 mouse crawl in a glass and not make it out....blech

..um..me don't know.....

cotton candy

Who's bored?
                  i don't have enough time in each day to let myself become bored
                  i was worried.......but then now i'm not

no bus stop......really did have to walk 1 1/2 miles uphill everyday through out elementary school
                  neither is better, i'd prefer no snow at all, but can't help that!!!! -Or else someone else to do the driving..a chauffer, ha ha
                  never knew such a thing existed, but i used to have one of those things you put the loose tea inside of to steep
                  How many candles will be lit in your home this holiday? scented or not scented?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre
                    What's a jelly belly and what flavors do they come in?
                    they are wonderful tiny jelly beans that come in almost every flavor including grass, vomit, earwax and dirt... and then the more popular flavors like cherry, cotton candy, popcorn and cheesecake of course....

Originally posted by wyorose
                    What flavor of ice cream would you try to invent? Rhubarb
                    Oh a woman after my own heart!
                    Originally posted by wyorose
                    Who owns a tupperware tea bag squeezer? Nope, but I have the tupperware orange peeler that we never use.
                    What would you want in trade for that orange peeler???!!! YES serious!

Comment

you know what... I've tried the grass and dirt jelly bellies... and they taste like grass and dirt too.. only sweet... how wierd is that? I ain't brought my nerve up to taste the other grosser flavors...

Comment

Originally posted by CandaePrincess
                        Who owns a tupperware tea bag squeezer? Probably someone like NDNKIDZ. *L*
                        hehheheh you know me soo wellll..tooo funny..
                        "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear

Who's bored?

Hmm, have 5 cats so can't find any mice to test that 1st one on.

Insanely Decadent Chocolate Mousse with nuts, chocolate chunks, peanut butter chunks, and cherries.

Don't know. Don't eat Jelly Bellies.

Between the job, the family, the farm, I wish I had time to be bored. Usually, any spare time I manage to finagle I read or sew. Or get online here.

My paychecks come pretty regular, thank the Lord. We dont do alot of gifts for Christmas anyway, just small one or 2 each. Mostly we eat(head cook here), visit, relax.

Not for a long time. Nashville usually doesn't get that cold.

Given the fact that people here in Nashville cant drive worth sh*t when the weather's good and the roads are dry, neither.

I use my metal salad tongs to squeeze my tea bags.

BB, compared to what I hear at work at DHS, these questions aren't all that silly, but they are alot more fun. Keep 'm coming.

Comment

Ice cream: Candy cane chocolate chip or PB&J.

Jelly bean: Licorice and sour lemon.

Bus stop: 1/2 mile and I love to tell the Texans (at the same time I get out my old tire chains and sacre them with them.)

Driving: Depends on if they have plowed down to more snow or a layer of ice.

Tea bag squeezer: Nope, I just use my spoon and the string on the bag.

Bored?: Not yet.

TP: Dang, I hate that. Where I work we have to trek down the hall to get a new roll. We have someone who leaves one square so they don't have to go to the supply closet and get tp.

Xmas decorations: I put them up before my Christmas party last week and the cats have taken most of them down.

My weird question:
                            Why do some women take the cake of blue eye shadow, cut it down the middle, put a half over each eye, smooth over the edges, and then ask "How do my eyes look?"

Comment

Insanely Decadent Chocolate Mousse with nuts, chocolate chunks, peanut butter chunks, and cherries.
                              OH!!! A woman after my own heart!!!! You invent it and I'll make you rich buying it!
                              BTW.. my sister lives in Nashville and my parents are getting ready to move to Murfreesboro... makes me sad, I don't want to go to the south to visit them. Where they live now I grew up most of my life... all my old friends and haunts are there.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.