First mistake of the New Year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First mistake of the New Year!!

What the heck have I done????? I made ribs and saurkruat plus blackeyed peas and cooked ham and cabbage!! Was I nutts?? Do you have any idea what this deadly combination does to a man??????

I'll get back with ya later if they helped us to prosper or not.

(but dang ......... was it ever good. )
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Sorry 'bout your luck! I've personally never had a problem with saurkraut. I also eat lots of White Castle's (aka sliders).
    A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

At least it's better than beer and deviled eggs....

Comment

Originally posted by andre
        (aka sliders)....

aka gut busters.....aka belly bombers

Those are bad enough............but man I made a mistake one time making soup beans that night.
        Last edited by Mato Winyan; 01-02-2006, 02:23 AM.
        "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota Wica'hpi Ina
          Wow. I shudder at the thought.

I know what it was like one time with fritos, bean dip and chocolate milk!!! A friend and I were woke out of a sound sleep!!

Comment

You all are twisted. You dudes know that right?

Comment

And that dude......... is why you love us!!

( and since your a dude...... don't even act like you never did it!! )

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota Wica'hpi Ina
                The morning before my aunt's wedding I had deviled eggs with jalapenos and hot sauce on them. Needless to say, I almost didn't make it through the ceremony....
                A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                  by OLChemist
                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                  06-21-2021, 12:08 PM
                • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                  Books!
                  by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                  It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                  02-16-2012, 07:46 PM
                Working...
                X