Ok.........Consider yourself warned....*lol*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok.........Consider yourself warned....*lol*

I see ya all out there not posting.... If you all don't start posting or give a valid reason in 200 words or less...I'm going to bring back the toliet paper polls!!

(for those of you that was here you know I can and will do it!! )

"We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

OK, Ok, OH KAY!!! I'm POSTING!, post, post, post... la la la la.. post, post post..

Comment

hehehe
      SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

I'll post just so we don't have to go through that again.

*L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

I'm on the invisible mode... you can't see me, but I can see you.

Unless, you have the invisible mode as well...
          sigpic
          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

I was reading for a couple of days because I forgot my password. I'm back to make excellent well thought out analysis of various postings, offer sage advice AYE!!!!! Coulldn't even finish writing it without laughing.

Comment

posting for powwows.com gathering...
              sigpic
              R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

in my "ghost" mode...sneaking...& posting...
                sigpic

Comment

Ohhh man. Not the polls again!
                  "Such,things though rare in time, are frequent in eternity. -- Bryon, "Cain"

Comment

please accept my excuse:

i really wanted to be here posting but the power was shut off for several hours (a power pole fell and because live wires were across a road...so calif edison shut the power off!)--no joke!!!
                    I love that song, let's turn the music up!

Smilies is not my 1st Language

Comment

I'm working on it. I am sort of new, but will post when I can.

Comment

posting while you work...( in honor of those 7 dwarfs...)

post, post, post....
                        sigpic

Comment

our computer got infected.........

really!
                          Don just got it out of the shop yesterday, then he had to download a buncha stuff on it again.........
                          here's a hint........
                          don't remove anti virus software from your computer without knowing what your doing!
                          i thought those pop ups were a vrus, i removed it from the computer..........
                          BAM!
                          a worm slithered in to the computer, eeeewwwww
                          so we hadda bring the poor thing in for a diagnostic, expensive one.........OOOPPPSSSSSSS!
                          so now i can log on again!
                          hey ndn soldier boy! lets hear it for our boys in uniform......take care yer self!

Comment

just for posterity.........

just because i can........
                            oh, i missed logging on to pow wows............

so i'll post again................

now, back to my beading..........soon as we get the living room finsished' we'll post photos of our ndn interior decorating........ thanks for all the cool ideas! peace out to indian country

Comment

What is this, mandatory posting! Uhm, I was in the bathroom......what is the toilet paper thingy your talking about, i'm new to this stuff?
                              Last edited by redgirl_161; 01-11-2006, 05:34 PM. Reason: forgot something
                              sigpic

Denise Violet Davenport

www.myspace.com/meskwakigrl

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X