Excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuses

Everyone - help me with good excuses to use to call into work *because I need a day off*!!!

I can only say I'm sick soooo many times before I have to acutally be sick

SLACKER!!! lmao j/k hmmmm how bout.... feminine issues! That usually works if you have a male boss.
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Well, I woke up this morning and while I was ironing my shirt I accidentally opened a trans-dimensional portal and a bunch of naked pirates stole my pants.
      A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

"I can't come in cuz I got a toothache!"

Kiddin!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

My lover left me for another man and I missed my period - I need an EPT and a tub of baskin robbins!

Comment

The dog ate your alarm clock....
            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

You could tell them you have to go to a family ceremony.

Oh wait, that one got me fired. Nevermind.
              "Such,things though rare in time, are frequent in eternity. -- Bryon, "Cain"

Comment

Tell them you have a headach cause you think aliens kidnapped you & put in a chip.
                don't you be wastin' all your money
                on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

I tried this one!

[QUOTE=Joe's Dad][size=3][font=Comic Sans MS][b]"I can't come in cuz I got a toothache!"

I'm in the position that my "boss" can take X-rays of my mouth...*yikes*

Comment

need more excuses

actually what I'm trying to do is extend my leave from work just a little bit longer. My excuse to take leave was stress, tired, need a vacation. Old Scrooge doesn't pay for vacation.

there's a few excuses I'm gonna file and use for later when I'm back to the grind.

Thanks for the help all!!!

Comment

my dog ate my homework
                      sigpic

Denise Violet Davenport

www.myspace.com/meskwakigrl

Comment

Get some GUMPTION, and go to work! If you've already used a bunch of excuses, I'm not about to contribute to your playing hooky:)

Comment

My furnace-water heater-wood stove-etc blew up. But when I used the excuse - IT WAS TRUE!!
                          ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose
                            My furnace-water heater-wood stove-etc blew up. But when I used the excuse - IT WAS TRUE!!

yeah, that's the same with 'I'm having car trouble,' or 'My kids are sick and I was awake all night with them.'

i personally liked the alien-abducted one, if not that one maybe something with bigfoot? or that big snowman creature?

Comment

if you have to start making excuses for not going to work, maybe it's time for a career change.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.