No announcement yet.

How much do you like Points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the reason this place was so slow to load was because of how graphic intensive it is. And that's why people on dialup have so long a wait. People like me on DSL don't have a problem with the wait most of the time but I am constantly haveing to refresh or go back cause I get page errors or it just gets stuck and won't load the page at all. This is'nt consistant either... but it's often. Did'nt you just do an upgrade in Oct. or November?
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
      I thought the reason this place was so slow to load was because of how graphic intensive it is. And that's why people on dialup have so long a wait. People like me on DSL don't have a problem with the wait most of the time but I am constantly haveing to refresh or go back cause I get page errors or it just gets stuck and won't load the page at all. This is'nt consistant either... but it's often. Did'nt you just do an upgrade in Oct. or November?
      That was an upgrade to the server software.

The speed issue has many layers--graphics, html, php, webserver, windows server, etc.
      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

It doesn't matter to me whether I get to keep my points or not. If I get to keep what points I have so far that'll be fine just as long as they don't go against my driving record. LOL

Comment

noooooo dont take em away!!!! please :) i like the points... and the green squares... AND the polls!!!

Comment

[Melodrama] Points?? NO!!! Not the points!!! [/Melodrama]

As much as I love 'em, my personal opinion is: Paul, if you want to try the install, kick it ole' skewl and unleash some RPMs (or source, whichever).

PS did you know the richest members thing stops at 4.3 billion?
            Last edited by andre; 02-03-2006, 11:14 PM.
            A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Awww man...What's gonna happen to my 13 points?!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Just let me use all my points first,I thought the slowness was just my comp.I was gonna buy a new 1.
                TX ta Cali...

Comment

I'd be interested to know what color the green turns to after it turns all dark green myself... (hint hint.. green me folks before he decides to upgrade just to satisfy my curiosity LOL)!
                  Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad
                    Awww man...What's gonna happen to my 13 points?!!!
                    looks like more than 13...lol
                    I like the points, but you can't buy much with them anymore. I love the rep though.

Comment

I got 557 million pointz..I like them. Don't know what to do with them, but like them.
                      sigpic
                      R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by kgirl7
                        How will we purchase things without points? Like the ribbons, customized name, even the frisbee or t-shirt?
                        Those would be gone. Like I said there are people working on a similar program. But it could be awhile and in the meantime you would loose all points, ribbons, etc.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
                          I'd be interested to know what color the green turns to after it turns all dark green myself... (hint hint.. green me folks before he decides to upgrade just to satisfy my curiosity LOL)!
                          Reputation doesn't have anything to do with points. Rep is not an added feature to the forum software so it would stay untouched.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

So we would lose our customized names as well? That would suck.. I like how my name looks LOL!

Comment

about these points.........

Pow Wows dot com is one of may favorite places to go during the day! I've accrued alot of points, by logging posts, etc. Shall we try and use up our points before they get deleted, if they get deleted........ I'm not sure what to do with my points. I like seeing the green dots, kinda rewards us pow wows addicts for logging on and posting...... Good Job Paul, kinda like walking around the pow wow arbour, only you don't step in the gopher holes.........

Comment

I would like to know about the green dots. How do you get 'em? I feel like such an amature with one little square...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  Books!
                                  by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                  02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X