Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little bird
    replied
    Don't know much about the points, but I'd miss the quizzes. It's ok Paul...do what ya gotta do!

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
    JD, I guess you and I can join forces and donate our points to the U.S. Government in hopes of reducing the deficit!
    Or buy a powwows,com T-shirt!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hwii Siziinii
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul G
    Well not to worry, the points add on has been converted to the new version of the forum.

So when I do upgrade, you'll still have all your points!
    so........... why are you guys dumping your points again?

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    well i am going to spend all my points now and then whatever you think to do to imorove our site is good for me Paul. plus you did state that we at some point will be able to get all this back so go forward dear Paul.

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad
    Awww man...What's gonna happen to my 13 points?!!!
    JD, I guess you and I can join forces and donate our points to the U.S. Government in hopes of reducing the deficit!

Leave a comment:

• yellowhawk
    replied
    If it will improve the board upgrade. The things you loose weren't here all the time before,so making the board run better should be first option.

Leave a comment:

• Annie Fawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul G
    Well not to worry, the points add on has been converted to the new version of the forum.

Thanks Paul. We really do appericate you making this site for us and all you do to keep it going.

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    ya'll can stop giving me rep for the experiment.. I got quite a bit now and it still has'nt moved so maybe this is where the green color stays huh?

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    points are good... they enbale you to share, buy and look really look like an addict (in a good way that is)..LOL..

Leave a comment:

• Hwii Siziinii
    replied
    Look! It's really Santa Claus!

Leave a comment:

• beading_4_ndnz
    replied
    if only my points were dollars.......

I sent all my points to the "bank" here at pow wows, do I keep sending my points to the bank? if my real bank account looked like that, i'd be rich....... what do i do with my bank account now, Paul? good job by the way.............

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by drinkingfromysaucer2
    I like the polls, quizs and the points.

without polls...how could we vote on anything?
    Polls would not be affected.

Leave a comment:

• drinkingfromysaucer2
    replied
    I like the polls, quizs and the points.

without polls...how could we vote on anything?

Leave a comment:

• lshields
    replied
    points??

Sounds like we need a refresher on what we can and can not do with point.

To me points are what I put on something like arrows and spears.

I have seen the counters but I have searched for an explanation about them and can't find were that information is hidden.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
  • Tsalagi_Phoenix
    Books!
    by Tsalagi_Phoenix
    It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
    02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X