Clear All

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    Mmmm

I loooove chicken on my fry Bread!

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    LOL Man Otter, you make it sound like something fun that I might be interested in ROFLMAO!

Leave a comment:

• Singing Otter
    replied
    LMfreakinAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yall have me rollin this morning! hahahahaha Don't forget to give him his card Homa! Now you too can be watched for theft and a wide variety of stores! From the mini mart to the mall, you will be watched like you're in cahoots with BinLaden. And as a special bonus you'll be harrassed when shopping (asked fifteen times by the same sales associate if they can help you!) And when you get pissed off..... it'll be deemed as a Negro moment no matter how legit your reason! yay! hahahahahaha

But wait there's more! You get to speak ebonics as if it were your true language. *ahem* Dat rat dere b fly az hale. Hukd un fonix werked fer mee!

Yeah...... I'm probably going to hell..... but isn't that where all the fun people are? j/k
    Last edited by Singing Otter; 03-20-2006, 12:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    ROFLMAO!!! Ya'll are too much!

Leave a comment:

• Homalosa
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad
    Homalosa - The Chock-Lack-Chick...(where did you get that name?)

With the touch of your wand, can you give me a name. and can that name be Joe...

Joe...

aight, JOE!

Joe...

'Joe Mama'!!!

Then we can play 'The Dozens'!!

Leave a comment:

• Hwii Siziinii
    replied
    Originally posted by SDSIOUXGIRL

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK!!
    ...or your nose will grow!

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by Homalosa
    JD, since you've made it plain and clear, I, Homalosa, the official Powwows.com RedBLack Mixedblood (uh, yeah, I assumed this title myself, just call me a mutt tyrant), do hereby declare you to be an Honorable Black Person! Yup, with the touch of my wand, you now have one drop and are now entitled to a whole other bunch of problems as well as the benefits of rhythm and athletic ability. Just tell people you're a light skinned redbone with "good hair". But remember, when you get pulled over by the cops, video footage means absolutely nothing in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome my brother! You may now enjoy fried chicken on your fry bread!

Oh I have to find something else to do with my time!! LOL
    Homalosa - The Chock-Lack-Chick...(where did you get that name?)

With the touch of your wand, can you give me a name. and can that name be Joe...

Joe...

Joe...

'Joe Mama'!!!

Then we can play 'The Dozens'!!

Leave a comment:

• SDSIOUXGIRL
    replied
    black is not a color, but an attitude.

I have to agree on this. It's important that we as parents, aunts, uncles, etc; teach the young, that people of all ethnicities, should be treated with respect. I am tired of hearing other "natives", saying that they hate "BLACK" (African American) people, yet they listen to rap/hiphop, speak in their slang language.... what's up with that? If your going to talk the talk, then walk the walk. BE REAL!! DON'T FAKE THE FUNK!!

Leave a comment:

• SDSIOUXGIRL
    replied
    Originally posted by Homalosa
    Yup, with the touch of my wand, you now have one drop and are now entitled to a whole other bunch of problems as well as the benefits of rhythm and athletic ability. Just tell people you're a light skinned redbone with "good hair". But remember, when you get pulled over by the cops, video footage means absolutely nothing in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:
    Amen!!! I couldn't stop laughing. Thank you for the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Homalosa
    replied
    I'd answer this...

But I'm rated Joe's Dad!

I once had a black preacher say to me, "Joe's Dad, black is not a color, but an attitude. And Joe's Dad, I have reason to believe you're black"! (He really didn't call me Joe's Dad, he used my real name).

JD, since you've made it plain and clear, I, Homalosa, the official Powwows.com RedBLack Mixedblood (uh, yeah, I assumed this title myself, just call me a mutt tyrant), do hereby declare you to be an Honorable Black Person! Yup, with the touch of my wand, you now have one drop and are now entitled to a whole other bunch of problems as well as the benefits of rhythm and athletic ability. Just tell people you're a light skinned redbone with "good hair". But remember, when you get pulled over by the cops, video footage means absolutely nothing in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SDSIOUXGIRL
    replied

Let's see..... My husband is BLACK, my children are Red/White/Black. Some of the best music, come from "BLACK" people, but I should be saying "AFRICAN AMERICAN". My favorite music is Doo Wop. Nothing tops it!!!!!
    I love all colors, cuz without the variety, we'd all be related....
    Just kidding!!!
    Last edited by SDSIOUXGIRL; 03-19-2006, 01:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ABENEWA KWE
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoMe
    MADE YOU LOOK!

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo ... it took me some time to look ... but i finally did ..... lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo
    hahahahahahah

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mato Winyan
    Hmmm...... that can only be if you are black.....right??????

I'd answer this...

But I'm rated Joe's Dad!

I once had a black preacher say to me, "Joe's Dad, black is not a color, but an attitude. And Joe's Dad, I have reason to believe you're black"! (He really didn't call me Joe's Dad, he used my real name).

Leave a comment:

• KoolNDN
    replied
    Originally posted by WocusWoman
    Did you see the genetics documentary on TV. I think it was PBS or HBO? Many black celebrities were certain they had Native American blood in their family. Only Oprah who is 1/10th, and Chris Tucker, can't remember his, tested positive genetically out of about 10 celebrities claiming to have native blood in the family.

A couple that tested negative were Whoopie Goldberg, and Quincy Jones; boy were they at a loss for words.
    Well - Whoopie still might be right. Perhaps she was partying with some skins and before the sunrise came up she had some NDN in her AYYYYYY GAH!

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    I once played on an all-black baseball team in NC.

Hmmm...... that can only be if you are black.....right??????

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X