Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokin' Ace
    replied
    I sent out e-mails to some freinds - I heard back that there was a pretty good one at the corner of Hopkins and Chippenham.

Good luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• Dakota Wica'hpi Ina
    replied
    Originally posted by Smokin' Ace
    What part of Richmond are you in?
    Currently I am staying at a friend's on the south side

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakota Wica'hpi Ina
    I'm in need of some help/ information. I borrowed my cousin's car to get to Richmond on business. On Sunday night when I was to return to PA the car started acting up. I think either the water pump went or it has a blown head gasket. Does anybody know of a reasonable mechanic in the area? My and her funds are limited, and I need to get the car back to her as it is her only mode of transportation. Anything positive would be appreciated. Thanks.
    What part of Richmond are you in?

Leave a comment:

• Dakota Wica'hpi Ina
    started a topic Stuck In Virginia

Stuck In Virginia

I'm in need of some help/ information. I borrowed my cousin's car to get to Richmond on business. On Sunday night when I was to return to PA the car started acting up. I think either the water pump went or it has a blown head gasket. Does anybody know of a reasonable mechanic in the area? My and her funds are limited, and I need to get the car back to her as it is her only mode of transportation. Anything positive would be appreciated. Thanks.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul G
    On the Ice with Rose
    by Paul G
    Posted by KevinRoach

On the Ice with Rose

The day after Christmas I decide to do some spear fishing. I don’t really need the fish but must have the solitude and quiet after the clamor of the holidays.

I load up the shack, chainsaw, spear,...
    11-28-2006, 05:04 PM
  • maxxsym
    One question about religion.
    by maxxsym
    Before I post my question, I need to give some background information about myself:

I was born in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada to immigrants parents of the Uyghur minority who live primarily in PRC-occupied Doğu Türkestan, or as it is known officially, "Uyghur Autonomous Region...
    09-18-2013, 08:09 AM
    Native Americans in need of Blankets and Bedding in South Dakota
    by Guest
    This press release describes an urgent need for blankets and bedding on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota [PRWEB Jun 15, 2004]

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/6/prwebxml133810.php
    09-17-2004, 05:03 AM
  • Lee Winterhunter
    Iroquoian tree of life design
    by Lee Winterhunter
    Asking a favor for a friend...

She wants to make a wrap skirt with the "Iroquoian tree of life design" on it. She's seen a less-than-clear depiction of this in Whispering Winds and would be grateful for info on where to get a clear photo, drawing, or pattern.

The...
    10-05-2000, 09:45 AM
  • Smokin' Ace
    My Grandma Mary Richardson Passed On...
    by Smokin' Ace
    My grandmother Mary Richardson passed on last Saturday.

Just got home from Hollister on Wednesday night after her services were over.

I wanted to post her obit and let you know that this woman was remarkable, and molded so much of who I am. She was the strongest, most...
    11-12-2004, 10:51 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X