How really native is your native world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• adamlumbeethug
    Native American History Month
    by adamlumbeethug
    My name is Adam Jacobs. I am Lumbee and I am a Computer Engineering student at North Carolina State University. As you all know, November is reserved as Native American history month. I spoke with the RD of my dorm and she told me that I could organize some sort of activity for next month to present...
    10-10-2005, 01:07 AM
  • usernumber2016
    How should I feel about this?
    by usernumber2016
    I have a question, my name is Danica, I'm a young, female filmmaker and I'm not sure how this will come across but I'm asking it. I discovered a few years back that my father and grandfather was cherokee and half white, my grandmother was 5% black and Native American. So I have Native American blood....
    10-11-2016, 02:06 PM
  • Wolf Lady
    The Future of American Indian peoples
    by Wolf Lady
    The Future of American Indian peoples
    Posted: January 26, 2006
    by: Joel Waters / Special to Today
    The future of American Indians is muffled, like a dog with a muzzle on, and only so many of us can be heard.

But, in looking back on the decades since the '70s,...
    01-27-2006, 07:46 PM
  • mystic
    Do native americans pray to the Jewish God?
    by mystic
    Hello all, I am hear to learn more about Native Americans whom I have always admired and been fascinated with since childhood so please excuse my many questions.

I searched for Native American beliefs and was lead to this article:

Native Beliefs

Everything...
    02-05-2017, 10:22 AM
  • Lalitah28
    Connotations of the word "red" in Native American cultures
    by Lalitah28
    Thank you for providing this forum to ask questions. I have been far removed from Native American culture here on the East Coast. My very last memories of proximity to the culture was when my father served as a volunteer doctor on a Lakota Indian Reservation circa 1979 when I was three years old, so...
    06-12-2020, 03:39 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X