No announcement yet.

How Much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUCH little... is that Canadian prices or do you live in the bush where you can only be reached by plane???
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Gasoline ... AM/PM unleaded is around $2.39-2.45 in Yakima
      Cigarettes ... sorry, don't smoke. But there are tribal smoke shops around here for the frugal puffer.
      Milk ... $1.99 for 2% at some gas station shop-n-rob deli/stores. Wally-world is around $2.50 for 2%. Many big name grocery stores, around $3.50.
      Steak Dinner ... around $15-25 per person @ Outback, depending on cuts/options
      "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
      Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• wichapi
        How much would you charge?
        by wichapi
        I am beading a complete outfit for an 8 yr old grass dancer. Cuffs, harness, belt, headband the whole works, I have no idea how much to charge for it.
        02-23-2012, 01:32 PM
      • BurBz
        ~*Scrapbooks*~
        by BurBz
        Are any of you into "scrapbooking" or making "memory books"??? HAHA..i know this is not the usual stuff we are use to seeing on the boards of "how to" or "how can i get started" or "i feel in my heart" LOL :p...buuutt i was just wondering if there were...
        08-08-2004, 01:59 PM
      • navajowmn
        How Much Are YOU Paying For Gas???
        by navajowmn
        Sheesh!!! I paid $40 to fill up my gas tank this morning... In Flagstaff we are starting at $1.93/gallon. I'm sure we are not as high as most places across the states. How much you paying for gas? Too bad I live too far out of town to get my bike out and commute to work *L*
        04-19-2004, 06:47 PM
      • NDNQt
        How much would it be.........
        by NDNQt
        My cousin's wife wants me to help her get her son's outfit together. He is 13 and is a good dancer. The only outfit he has is his uncle's which is like 30 years old. How much can I expect it to be for someone to make bustles for him??? Plus, I know of one person I am gonna check with in Maryland...
        02-27-2004, 06:26 PM
      • KiowaPrincess329
        question
        by KiowaPrincess329
        I was wondering how much u should charge a person for a pair of beaded leggings and moccasins? The design isn't really elaborate. Can anyone help me?
        01-13-2004, 09:04 PM

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X