Jarhead......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• bushy_braids
    stop-loss
    by bushy_braids
    have you all seen the movie?
    it's about soldiers who've enlisted after 9/11 and upon discharge come to find out they've been "stop-lossed" and HAVE to serve another tour

according to a movie review:
    "the term refers to the involuntary extension of a soldier's...
    04-01-2008, 12:59 PM
  • Grits & Beans
    West Side
    by Grits & Beans
    I feel like I should apologize for posting an inapropriate image in the 49 forum. It was rather funny and SmokeEater I hope you aren't mad, your my homie I thought you'd get a kick out of it and I hope you saw it before it was censored. I don't regret posting it but an apology is in order nonetheless....
    07-05-2004, 06:41 PM
  • powwowgirl4life
    Ok Here I Know....
    by powwowgirl4life
    i know i'm only 13 but yeah i have an opinion too!!!!! It pisses me off when i think about the war I HATE WAR you may call me a friggin' hippie but i don't gave a cracker i dunno it may be because so many of my friends are dieing or leaving and it seems like sometimes everyone has left me and doesn't...
    05-01-2005, 05:16 AM
  • CrimsonHalo
    Truths for the Mature
    by CrimsonHalo
    Some things to make you giggle!

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back...
    11-20-2010, 10:09 AM
  • 50cal
    Generation Kill...
    by 50cal
    Marines give new HBO series positive reviews

By Gidget Fuentes - Staff writer
    Posted : Wednesday Jul 16, 2008 6:43:57 EDT

CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. — Marine Corps, meet the Marine Corps.
    With free cups of popcorn and soda in hand, a few hundred people...
    07-16-2008, 10:45 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X