• How 'bout them Cocks!

Back to back NIT Champs!!

Go Cocks!!!
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Originally posted by Paul G
    Back to back NIT Champs!!

Go Cocks!!!

No matter how many times you see that in the threads its still freakin hilarious dude.

Comment

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Originally posted by badmaninc
        No matter how many times you see that in the threads its still freakin hilarious dude.

pretty much. hahahaha
        SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Yeah Paul...SC and U of Mich have been battling it out to be #66 for the last several years....i'm afraid the NCAA when it went to 64 teams, pretty much wiped out the N.I.T......but hey, if you're in it...you're in it to win it...
          J

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G
            Yeah Paul...SC and U of Mich have been battling it out to be #66 for the last several years....i'm afraid the NCAA when it went to 64 teams, pretty much wiped out the N.I.T......but hey, if you're in it...you're in it to win it...
            J
            And we won it back to back!

But I don't think that the NCAA is the best 64 teams because of all the conference tie ins and the ACC bias!

To me it's pretty clear that the SEC was THE best conference this year.

And if the conference would have recieved that attention early on, USC would have been in the NCAA. We beat Florida twice, lost the 3rd game to them by 2. Lost to LSU by 3!

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.