College Natives for homework help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Natives for homework help!!!

Id just like to ask if theres any natives out there going through what i am, (college and midterms and finals like hell) and sometimes all i am doing is finding myself on the comp alot now, and sometimes i need to share my reports and writings with someone for peer review, anybody out there interested in sharing, id also be glad to read your homework essays etc. and tell you what i think. Its kind of hard when no one in your family seems to comprehend advanced grammar and have an analytical mind with only a high school education. Gosh see what college does to us, makes it hard to communiacte with the rest of the family. Any takers?...i currently finished a paper for an Environmental class im taking with a study on the Arctic Wildlife Refuge. Its in Microsoft word format. And please no plagarists.

Glad to kiddo.
    Not going to school anymore, but happy to help out anyone trying to get an education.
    Email it and I will check the grammar- just don't ask for math help here!
    Words I can do.
    Seaotter
    [email protected]
    Last edited by seaotter; 04-02-2006, 10:05 AM. Reason: forgot email address

Comment

I will volunteer also if needed. I'm 43 and still haven't finished college. I have plenty of credits, but I don't have anything to show for it. I guess I've bounced around trying to figure what I wanted to be when I grow up. Still don't know. May sure you finish while your young, it gets harder as you get older. I'm lucky, my wife translates my improper english for me.

Comment

Originally posted by chickendad
        I will volunteer also if needed. I'm 43 and still haven't finished college. I have plenty of credits, but I don't have anything to show for it. I guess I've bounced around trying to figure what I wanted to be when I grow up. Still don't know. May sure you finish while your young, it gets harder as you get older. I'm lucky, my wife translates my improper english for me.

Thanks for the help, do you have an email i can send you my essay term paper to, so you may read it and examine its depth?

Comment

If you want another opinion, I'd be glad to help!

I'm a lawyer, and by virtue of my position, I am required to be extremely anal about grammer, LOL. PM me for my email address!

Comment

Hey dude. I feel your pain I'm trying to hold on until spring break. (Next week! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!) I'll be around if you want some help. Hang in there though. You can do it! I just got inducted into Phi Theta Kappa by pulling a 4.0 last semester.... trying to do it again this semester but it's hard with a bunch of stuff going on at once.
            SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Dude, its been 18+ years since I graduated from university. The person you should be seeking out is the infamous RAT. That dude can really tell stories and I am still not certain they are true but mmmmmmmmmmmmm boy that guy can tell a story.

Comment

hey, if you need any help in math or calculus..just email me...keep at it...it does pay off...peace.
                "It is only when the last forest has been cut,the last blade of grass paved over,and the last drop of water has been drank,it is then,and only then,we will realize that we cannot eat money."

Comment

Originally posted by sir_snagalot
                  Thanks for the help, do you have an email i can send you my essay term paper to, so you may read it and examine its depth?
                  [email protected]

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• Ozzyjones
                    Buy Tapentadol 100mg | Buy nucynta online
                    by Ozzyjones
                    Buy Tapentadol 100mg is a medication used to treat moderate to severe pain. It is an opioid analgesic, which means it works by blocking pain signals from reaching the brain. Our medication is specially formulated to provide fast and long-lasting relief from moderate to severe pain.
                    ‚Äč
                    Today, 04:40 AM
                  • OLChemist
                    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                    by OLChemist
                    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X