>?>Whats on ur fridge<?<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >?>Whats on ur fridge<?<

just wondering what everyone has on their refridgeraters......i have a bunch of coloring my lil friends gave me......piXxX of family n friends n tons of magnets from everywhere n my fav is the one from disneyland.....oh n i have my scores where i won at dominos against all these boiZzZ who think they can win haha i showed them n i have proof
    When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons to smile

Well I have pics of me and my crew at pow-wows... and a few of me at Disneyland and Vegas. But other that that, I collect magnets.. so people are starting to bring me magnets from everywhere. I'm gonna need another fridge soon.lol.

Comment

photos of kids, family, friends, pets, drawings by kids, magnets, pizza coupons, dry erase board for stuff we're out of. That's about it...about enough, too, looking at it.

Comment

grocery list, fridge magnets, and pics from my midget
        SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

stickers..kids drawings...a poster of Steve Nash...magnets..photos..memo pad

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
          When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

got pix of my kids, magnets, the kid's chore list, more magnets, and a magnetic can opener, and near the bottom, a whole bunch of old stickers lmao!!
            "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Comment

Pic's drawn by younger family members, a couple of certificates of awards, magnets, grocery list.
              Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

lil drawings by my lil midgets .. lol ...

and certificate awards for my kiddies who are in school.

my one daughter just won a provincial coloring contest for rememberance day (u.s. = veteran's day) and now her drawing is going on to the national contest ...

and a bunch of magnets and chip clips
                Watch your broken dreams...
                Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

Grocery list, magnets, and this one magnet from when my guy was in the military.

Comment

Kid pictures, grandaughter drawings, fridge mag's,recipe's, missionary pictures.
                    "Riches from the heart can not be stolen."

Comment

A huge poster of Jana Nation....(right Beg and MOTS?)

Comment

haha

i know ill be needing a 2nd fridge with all the stuff on mine oh i have a pic of my fav jingle gal cotsi ...from powwow time mag....too YEAH!!!..
                        When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons to smile

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X