No announcement yet.

Reservations.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know i have been running around cathcing up on posts cause i was gone for over a week and i just keep coming across your post and i laugh and laugh and laugh. you are naughty!
    Originally posted by WhoMe
    It's easy to make ignorant noise on a subject you know nothing about.

I know.

Let's ask her?

Here greagirlie....

*sets out some dog food.

Here greagirleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

you know it would not surprise me one bit if we were all some kind of bet for her, and you are right again funny how she lost her "indianess and became just black.
      Originally posted by MAD SKILLZ
      Sounds like this website was somekind of pact she made with someone. She inferred that she's done with some type of obligation. I wonder what she agreed to. I think she made a bet with someone. Her username probably has something to do with it. Greagirl means she stays in the grey area most of the time on most arguments. On the one thread she ended up in the black area. Notice how much of the time too, she plays the "devil's advocate". Maybe she had to participate on this website as part of some kind of class or something.
      A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

Grea was around today.....but didn't drop in 4 a visit......I wonder Y........

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
          by OLChemist
          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
          06-21-2021, 12:08 PM
        • Scabbraidz
          Is LAN the same as Ethernet?
          by Scabbraidz
          Can you plug a LAN cable into an Ethernet port?
          Basically want I want to know: Is LAN and Ethernet both the same thing?

I know some may find my questions stupid, but I just wanna know so I won't mess something up....
          12-31-2011, 11:21 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X