a man seeking wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• kitchemanitou
    Crossroads!
    by kitchemanitou
    Crossroads

Sometimes, when I look back and think of all the
    could-have-beens in my life,

I often wonder:
    Did I make the right choice....
    Did I miss a road sign....
    Am I on the right track....

C R O S S R O A D S.....
    04-14-2005, 03:47 PM
  • Mato Winyan
    Thoughts on the Red Road vs. Rainbow Tribe Way
    by Mato Winyan
    This is a letter I received from a person that I have permission to post here. This is a result of a discussion on a group on the net. It was started because a person came on the site and posted a "prophesy" by the Rainbow Tribe. I felt that this man explained things extremely well without...
    06-20-2006, 10:08 AM
  • shyannmason
    HELP! Ending a relationship
    by shyannmason
    I just left my boyfriend of 4 years and I think we are better off as friends. But what if he still wants a relationship and I feel like I need to be alone right now.
    07-29-2005, 10:13 AM
  • Taushina
    For Him! :)
    by Taushina
    This past July I traveled with an all-Native team to over 17 different Native Communities and I got a chance to talk on the mic. and one-on-one to different Native girls/woman about my experience with contemplating suicide, attempting suicide and my new life in Jesus Christ.

When I...
    08-02-2004, 03:56 AM
  • Lakota Wiyan
    To Much Drinkin
    by Lakota Wiyan
    I wanted to write this here, BEFORE I have to write it in the Memorials. I want to tell about my Uncle V., who can't stop drinking.
    When I was little, he was the best Uncle in the world, and as I grew up, he was always there for me, proud of me no matter what I did. I knew I was his favorite,...
    04-11-2007, 03:40 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X