Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Den....Join other posting addicts in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Den....Join other posting addicts in here!

Since everyone had so much fun on the Posting Contest thread and now it's over "The Den" is here. C'mon in and get comfy for daily chit chat in here.
    "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

it's over & I'm still posting
    don't you be wastin' all your money
    on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger
      it's over & I'm still posting
      That's okay, we are all in this together.

Love the Bettie avatar.
      "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Morning stacy

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Morning stacy
          Good morning back at ya! I have a 2 hour meeting to go to here in a bit so I'll play around on here while I'm still in a good mood. LOL

Comment

I'm such a dork

Comment

Hey this is a great idea! cant wait for the whiole gang to find this and we can chat away!
              I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

why are you a dork?

Comment

am I alone? boohoo

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes
                    am I alone? boohoo
                    Hey EP!! Glad you made it.

Comment

I'm such a dork
                      I think the Bettie avatar is great....look at my Avatar, you'd think I was a serial killer or something. LOL

Comment

XXI like this idea...can say whats on your mind eh?...Well im fed up coz i have to leave in a minute!...Checkin' this out tommoz though.XX
                        keep what you got
                        by givin' it all away
                        remember where you came from
                        nobody or anythin' gonna get in your way

'Ian Brown'

Comment

Hi I like this because I dont always have a beading project going on to talk about or write and ask about so this is cool

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes
                            Hi I like this because I dont always have a beading project going on to talk about or write and ask about so this is cool
                            I thought it would be a fun place to bs around....who's got snacks?

Comment

I ate a star crunch and a couple of fig bars what a breakfast huh! oh and my coffee- all out of cake hee hee

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X