Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Den....Join other posting addicts in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love flowers and plants ive got em all over here too, guess hubby will have to be abit more carefull, Im thnking im going to have adinner fro the pack of NDN taco's and hominy soup, and corn soup to show my graditude for helping my hubby and looking after my son while his dad was in the er. and make a $$ donation to fund a fun activity .
    I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle Plumes
      I love flowers and plants ive got em all over here too, guess hubby will have to be abit more carefull, Im thnking im going to have adinner fro the pack of NDN taco's and hominy soup, and corn soup to show my graditude for helping my hubby and looking after my son while his dad was in the er. and make a $$ donation to fund a fun activity .
      It sure is nice hearing about good people. Kinda shakes me outta my latest funk. Thanks.
      Something exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Bear
        It sure is nice hearing about good people. Kinda shakes me outta my latest funk. Thanks.
        funks arnt good sleepy, I hope you keep getting better,ive been in a couple my self and got real depressed, so as I say keep getting better and thinkgs will get better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle Plumes
          funks arnt good sleepy, I hope you keep getting better,ive been in a couple my self and got real depressed, so as I say keep getting better and thinkgs will get better!
          Thanks.
          Something exists.

Comment

Thanks.
            Your welcome Sleeping Bear.

Comment

I get like that, too. A good long hike usually helps but everyone's medicine is different. Having good people around is always nice, too. I hope ya keep getting better....
              "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• hey everyone.

very cute kid chevy.

ok MILF's. crazy. i didnt know the meaning of that until now. LOL.

glad to see everyone is ok and everything is looking good.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by stillrezin
                  hey everyone.

very cute kid chevy.

ok MILF's. crazy. i didnt know the meaning of that until now. LOL.

glad to see everyone is ok and everything is looking good.
                  Well, you learn something everyday around here. It's a little silly cause you could label everything that way, huh?

You see a piece of pie you might be interested in and you slap a PILTE label on it. You see a horse you like and you can label it a HILTR......LOL
                  "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• LOL okay ok, I get it now....Horses l like to ride....or "HILTR" so you could just substitute Men for the H and viola~ MILTR...hahahahahaaaa
                    sigpic This is how I dance when your standing next to me...

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."

Comment

• oh hey, thanks everyone...for saying how cute my little boy is....he is a cutie pie. At least this time around I have a little more patience then the first one. Honestly, I have mellowed out alot since the first one....LOL I was telling my daughters, can't wait for the grandkids...and they both freaked out....LOL I was just musing yanno for the future sometime...way way in the future....LOL
                      sigpic This is how I dance when your standing next to me...

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN
                        LOL okay ok, I get it now....Horses l like to ride....or "HILTR" so you could just substitute Men for the H and viola~ MILTR...hahahahahaaaa

Works for me!

Comment

• hahahaa, stacey and chevy. you 2 are crazy. a good crazy. funny crazy.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                          RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

hahahaa, stacey and chevy. you 2 are crazy. a good crazy. funny crazy.
                            LTAFC? LOL...okay...I'll stop now.

Comment

• send me your emails its hard to belive but bill gates is tracking emails and paying money 259.00 for every third email im changes to my other computeran[ email sent will be on the this one and i going to my other pc] so give me 10 mim its around 4;00 right now and Im sinding yhe tag to paul next omg
                              what if this is good money prayer work love [email protected]

the race is on ! race is over:

it is now 5:51 after spending the last hr,sending email to all the ppl in my address book I had to resend them the email i got just a little to late it is a hoax I dont know who started it
                              but I went for it sorry for stumbling .aaaaand paul g is really nice.
                              Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 07-25-2006, 07:07 PM. Reason: hoax
                              Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

hahahaa, stacey and chevy. you 2 are crazy. a good crazy. funny crazy.
                                hey rez good to see you pop in for a bit!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 12:08 PM
                                • Scabbraidz
                                  Is LAN the same as Ethernet?
                                  by Scabbraidz
                                  Can you plug a LAN cable into an Ethernet port?
                                  Basically want I want to know: Is LAN and Ethernet both the same thing?

I know some may find my questions stupid, but I just wanna know so I won't mess something up....
                                  12-31-2011, 11:21 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X