Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Den....Join other posting addicts in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiffany redfeather
    replied
    hi wd and Ak :)

yea im on fb quite a bit on my phone... haven't quite gotten everything together on my laptop yet. still getting my virus protection and everything together on it. lol let alone try to get my passwords together. the boyfriends ex brought the kiddos up for Christmas, the grandparents and us will have em around until after the first of the year. they are all teenagers so its fun :)

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    Originally posted by tiffany redfeather View Post
    we need to revive this thread! where does everyone post now-a-days
    It's been very slow here...some old regulars stop by now & then

You'll probably be invited to a Facebook Group where they hang out

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Hi Tiff

Leave a comment:

• tiffany redfeather
    replied
    we need to revive this thread! where does everyone post now-a-days

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied
    finished the flute i crashed my hand on.i didnt think id ever get that one done

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied
    and once again the flute thing gets put on hold. i got a boo boo today when my router tried to eat my hand..... anyone waiting on a flute from me may have to wait just a bit longer.

Leave a comment:

• LISA IRONMAKER
    replied
    Good Morning~Enjoy your Taco Tesday Folks!!

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied
    thanks,ive got more in the works.....they'll be out soon

Leave a comment:

• trouble
    replied
    beautiful work indeed!!!....what a wonderful gift you have!!!

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    very nice work there!

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied
    so theres some of what ive been working on. ive been getting some good ideas for new flutes but a lot of the ideas seem bigger than my skills. ive got a few more on the bench and a bunch of wood to cut yet so theres gonna be more coming out soon

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied
    i just liked the colors in this piece of wood. its tulip poplar. too bad the purples didnt show up very well but there also seems to be a bit of curl to it.it plays real nice, its a very husky sounding Dm
    the block is an abstract design done in black lacquer that still need to be finish sanded and buffed out.

the one in the middle of the group shot is american black walnut with a subtle curl.F#m its rather plain but warbles real nice. so much so that you can feel a clicking in your ears when it does.

the one laying down isnt finished yet either. its a japanese grown kwila flute. with an extensive ivy carving. its being set up for a two piece block. i have more carving to do and a lot of cleanup to do on it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FluteMaker; 05-02-2012, 02:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied
    the paint on this one isnt finished yet. its bloodwood with carved ivy and lattice
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied
    this is the flute from the previous post.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied
    another flute

this was the last one i made before i got sick.
    american black walnut with a maple 'moon' dragonflies and cattails inlaid in pipe stone and turquoise. key of F#m plays clear and bright. i brought it back out recently,did some work on the tuning and lacquered it.
    Last edited by FluteMaker; 05-02-2012, 02:11 PM. Reason: crap! photos didnt attach

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X