Final Atemt on makeing a hot thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Atemt on makeing a hot thread

for some reasoni can not come up with a topic hot enought to make it a hot threat.. So if this doesn't work I don't know what to do.....

Turning up the heat
    Ok I will give 30000 points to the 5000th post more maybe for good measuer
    Last edited by Nipkie; 07-03-2006, 09:17 PM. Reason: this needed a new title

why kid yourself.. this won't be your final attempt ROFLMAO!!
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

So Wheres The Heat? Gotta Make It Hotter Than This!!!
      Ipsica Waci
      Wicahpi Eyoyambya Olowan

Comment

turn up the fire

Originally posted by Lakota Wiyan
        So Wheres The Heat? Gotta Make It Hotter Than This!!!

Ok I will give 30000 points to the 5000th post more maybe for good measuer

Comment

everyon should try to give this a ashot i alsways make good on my offer of points

Comment

How many points for the 6th post?????
            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Not near as many as for the 7th. I'll be I get at least 56 million times the number of points as Mato for this post,
              A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipkie
                everyon should try to give this a ashot i alsways make good on my offer of points
                Nipkie,

I work in the entainment field. To put out a really good show you need a hook. You need something that will make people talk and come back. You need lights, sound, a solid stage. You need glits, pazazz, a good story, a suspensful plot. Give it some depth of feeling. A murder or scandel would be great. Stir up some trouble. You gotta be creative.

Hang on a second. Hey Mato! You gonna share that hot dog or what? BTW It needs a bit of salt. If you don't share that hot dog, No fudge for you!!!

Sorry Nipkie, Now where was I. Oh yes, You gotta do something that makes the people want to come back to make it a hit. Think kid think!!!! Now what would make this thread worth remembering? Think kid Think!!!! Points may not cut it. You can't redeem them for frybread and Pepsi. You gotta advertise. Yea thats it!!! Advertise.....

Go out there and invite people to your thread. Post everywhere you can and leave a link to here.

You said " I just don't know what I will do" BoHo to you. such a pity party. Get off your butt and do something to make this thread an event to be at. Pull your pants down it you have to. Oops! too much information Sorry!!!

You need to make people believe they want and need to post to this thread.

Now go out there and get some people to post to your thread. You gotta do it! You have it in you. I can feel it!!!!
                GO GET EM!!!!!!!!
                Don't ask me what I think about something unless you want a truthful anwser. It may not be the anwser you are looking for.

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []

Comment

So what are we posting about? We need some topics. Could someone call Mike Myers and have him put on a wig and some glasses? That would get me motivated to discuss. How about classic Saturday Night Live, or the famed sequel to Benji, Benji the Hunted!

Comment

Originally posted by TKMJ Productions
                    Nipkie,

I work in the entainment field. To put out a really good show you need a hook. You need something that will make people talk and come back. You need lights, sound, a solid stage. You need glits, pazazz, a good story, a suspensful plot. Give it some depth of feeling. A murder or scandel would be great. Stir up some trouble. You gotta be creative.

Hang on a second. Hey Mato! You gonna share that hot dog or what? BTW It needs a bit of salt. If you don't share that hot dog, No fudge for you!!!

Sorry Nipkie, Now where was I. Oh yes, You gotta do something that makes the people want to come back to make it a hit. Think kid think!!!! Now what would make this thread worth remembering? Think kid Think!!!! Points may not cut it. You can't redeem them for frybread and Pepsi. You gotta advertise. Yea thats it!!! Advertise.....

Go out there and invite people to your thread. Post everywhere you can and leave a link to here.

You said " I just don't know what I will do" BoHo to you. such a pity party. Get off your butt and do something to make this thread an event to be at. Pull your pants down it you have to. Oops! too much information Sorry!!!

You need to make people believe they want and need to post to this thread.

Now go out there and get some people to post to your thread. You gotta do it! You have it in you. I can feel it!!!!
                    GO GET EM!!!!!!!!
                    So, uh, what'a'ya think of my idea of discussing "Benji the Hunted"?

Comment

yall ain't right.
                      SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andre
                        So, uh, what'a'ya think of my idea of discussing "Benji the Hunted"?
                        Benji needs salt just like Mato's hotdog. Mabey some cheese and a nice salad too! I wonder if Benji would make a good stew?
                        Last edited by TKMJ Productions; 07-03-2006, 11:25 PM.
                        Don't ask me what I think about something unless you want a truthful anwser. It may not be the anwser you are looking for.

Comment

Benji needs salt just like Mato's hotdog. Mabey some cheese and a nice salad too!
                          Mmmmm, cinnamon and sugar dogs....

Or Doggie Tater Tots!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andre
                            Mmmmm, cinnamon and sugar dogs....

Or Doggie Tater Tots!!!
                            That's IT!!!!!! We got a topic!!!!!! "The Art of Dog Cooking"!!!!!

We can trade off our favorite recipies. Kinda make it a doggie cookbook.

We have 2 ****zu dogs. We call em "Cup of Soups" With two, there is enough to share. Kinda like a dinner for two. Could be a night of romance. You know a candle light dinner for two and all.

Comment

That's IT!!!!!! We got a topic!!!!!! "The Art of Dog Cooking"!!!!!

We can trade off our favorite recipies. Kinda make it a doggie cookbook.

We have 2 ****zu dogs. We call em "Cup of Soups" With two, there is enough to share. Kinda like a dinner for two. Could be a night of romance. You know a candle light dinner for two and all.
                              I guess I should have used a phonetic spelling The puter didn't like my word. OK here it is "Sheet-zoo"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X