Puzzled Questions about Dancing/Singing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Thikawoo
    Spiritual Questions Comment
    by Thikawoo
    Greetings,
    I am new to the forum and this is my first post, but I have been reading posts and I have a comment and would appreciate your comments on it. It is a little deep for a first post, so please forgive me. It is something I have been contemplating lately.
    This spoken from a sincere...
    10-17-2016, 06:05 PM
  • samenulali
    Identity Confusion
    by samenulali
    Hello,

I apologize for making one of these types of threads, but I would really appreciate advice in this anonymous setting.

Lately I am feeling like I should give up everything regarding my native identity. I have done these things since I was seven, learning languages,...
    07-26-2021, 10:59 PM
  • Humbled
    What I have come to know.
    by Humbled
    First off, let me start by saying thank you for this medium to connect with Native American people. Second, I do not mean to offend anyone with the contents within. All I can do is relate my personal experience up to this point of the journey I am on. Since I have never been around your culture I also...
    07-06-2010, 01:37 AM
  • banglahopinese
    Mixed race...where do I belong?
    by banglahopinese
    My mother (may she rest in peace) was half Japanese, half Bangladeshi. My father is Hopi. I need help figuring out where I fit in.

Being multiracial is difficult. In many ways I think it is harder than simply being a minority. I'm a mixture of minorities, so I look different from everyone...
    10-07-2014, 08:49 PM
  • wyo_rose
    Article about Wind River Rez Crime
    by wyo_rose
    Here's a New York Times article about the crime rate on our rez. Not everything is 100% accurate, and things don't seem as bad as the article makes them out to be here.

Bad things do happen, as they do anywhere else...but where else could I live and not ever worry about locking my door?...
    02-03-2012, 07:13 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X