Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Curious..what is the craziest newage/wannabe thing you've seen??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lumbee_warrior
    Look at the pic. Very hokie. This poor little girl is going to grow up confused.
    Man, that's a low blow. Is this what this site has become - making fun of children? Dang.
    I think everyone on this rez is addicted to Harry Potter...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Nezbah
      Ohhhhh I wish they'd come up with a NATIVE BACHELOR ........ Build up him up as a uppity long hair native that sits on a high position on the council or better yet, his occupation: Tribal Leader.......ayeeeee. Open shirts to show his manly native chest.... . Say he owns 500 acres on some reservation with a big house....then when it comes down to it.....he's a broke *** jawn, still living with his mom, and owns 2 cars on bricks, and at night when he takes out his teeth, he only has 3 left.....lmao.

Which comes down to it...sounds like my ex boyfriends...ayeeee. just kidding...

100% pure unadulterated sexiness right there!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha LMAO yer a nut! hehehe five minutes later and I'm still laughing! wow. hahahahaha
      SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

I'm not trying to pick at children. I was trying to point out how some of these crazies are including their kids in all this madness.

Now those people piercing and hanging themselves from the tree and chanting and stuff. Yeah that's a bit much. Can you imagine their kids watching them do this?
        "Love is like the wind, better felt than heard." ~ compliments of the Lumbee Warrior

"She walks in beauty in two worlds." ~ Lumbee Proverb

Comment

Originally posted by lumbee_warrior
          all i have to say is "WOW"!!!!!!!!! this lady is out there. seriously. i wonder how the alaskan native community feels about her. has she ran into any altercations?
          At first many accepted her until her more nuagey side started showing and got worse and worse. Now I think she's more or less shunned by alot of the natives here but there's always those that just don't know better you know.

This is the same gal that would come to our powwows dressed in some hippy looking buckskin dress with either minnetonka mocs or barefoot with an ankle bracelet. She had jingles tied to her dress and would use a poncho opened all the way up with the neckhole in the center and kinda hold it over her head (like you would a blanket if it was raining) and dance with it like that... not sure which dance she was trying to do either... OH and she always sported that pentagram necklace of hers proudly.
          When I first met her she told me she was Seneca but she didnt know which kind when I asked her from which reservation.. she just kept saying the ones from New York. Then come to find out her Seneca granny is Twyla Niztch. I was like... OH BROTHER!!! Not even blood related, just new age related!
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
            OMG...THIS IS A REAL PERSON. I had heard a couple of people that actually went and saw her at the Univ. of Alaska in Fairbanks a couple of years ago. They were a little shocked; the only thing they had to say was that her drum was very BIG. Sounds and looks like a nut job to me; what an embarrassment to the real Native American community here in Alaska. We get all kinds up here, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
              I swear..your posts give me the biggest kick!! You just crack me up!

Hee hee.....I hope you're not so cracked up that you fall apart!!! ayeeeeeeeeee.

Singing Otter: 100% pure unadulterated sexiness right there!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha LMAO yer a nut! hehehe five minutes later and I'm still laughing! wow. hahahahaha

I still can picture it....LOL. whooooooo hoooooooo!!!

Blackbear :
              At first many accepted her until her more nuagey side started showing and got worse and worse. Now I think she's more or less shunned by alot of the natives here but there's always those that just don't know better you know.

Yeah know it is sad that these hippy/newager whatevers are teaching these kids to be like this. But we can't condemn the kids for their parents stupidity or ignorance... We all are judged by everyone... But you wanna see something funny?? Try going to the Stanford powwow one year or better yet the Berkeley one, you'll see your buckskin-whiteskin bikini/deerhide made haltertop hunnies that are flatchested out there complete with little jingle things and fringe walking their pet sheep into the arena....... I swear, there was one year...this lady did this and she brought her lil lamb on a leash in the arena!! omg... I was jokin around and stood behind here complete with my knife and fork ready for mutton stew!! . In fact, there was a long line of navajo's behind her.... Now that was funny. SNAG A LAMB..........ayeeeeeeee.

Okay now......back to work......
              You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by WocusWoman
                OMG...THIS IS A REAL PERSON. I had heard a couple of people that actually went and saw her at the Univ. of Alaska in Fairbanks a couple of years ago. They were a little shocked; the only thing they had to say was that her drum was very BIG. Sounds and looks like a nut job to me; what an embarrassment to the real Native American community here in Alaska. We get all kinds up here, don't we?

Early in 2001, GrandMother Drum gave birth to the Baby Drum Project. Baby Drums are replicas of the giant seven- foot drum made in workshops throughout the tour. They allow people around the world to get personally involved in the project's worldwide drumming vigils for peace. "We want to gather a Million Drums for Peace," says drumkeeper Suraj Holzwarth, "and connect our global family heartbeat to heartbeat". Over six hundred Baby Drums have been made and sold with proceeds supporting the international travels of the GrandMother Drum

OMG........ Do you own a baby drum??? Mine was born in 2001...... it was only 6 lbs 10oz and now its growing every year.......Soon it will be able to walk, take its 1st steps.... Gaww what kinda bahookie is this?? LOL. Jeezh I better not take it to powwows now, it might get preggars and have more baby drums... boyz keep your sticks away!! ayee..

Just kidding........

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
                [email protected]

Comment

Jeezh I better not take it to powwows now, it might get preggars and have more baby drums... boyz keep your sticks away!! ayee..

Just kidding........

:LOL:
                  here it comes.......

rainbow drum babies......

Comment

Early in 2001, GrandMother Drum gave birth to the Baby Drum Project. Baby Drums are replicas of the giant seven- foot drum made in workshops throughout the tour. They allow people around the world to get personally involved in the project's worldwide drumming vigils for peace. "We want to gather a Million Drums for Peace," says drumkeeper Suraj Holzwarth, "and connect our global family heartbeat to heartbeat". Over six hundred Baby Drums have been made and sold with proceeds supporting the international travels of the GrandMother Drum

OMG........ Do you own a baby drum??? Mine was born in 2001...... it was only 6 lbs 10oz and now its growing every year.......Soon it will be able to walk, take its 1st steps.... Gaww what kinda bahookie is this?? LOL. Jeezh I better not take it to powwows now, it might get preggars and have more baby drums... boyz keep your sticks away!! ayee..

Just kidding........
                    Your funny..... better get your baby drum hooked up on the new innoculation, before it becomes sexually active! Enit.

Comment

Baby drum? You gotta burp that thing when it misses a beat?

Comment

Does this mean we have to pray to oh great grandmother drum and give thanks to all the baby drums too??

Wonder if there are any adopted baby drums too??? Do they have to have CIB's??? hmmmmmmm I am wondering.

Okay, I think maybe gramma drum musta been a player...cuz there are over 600 babies!!! omg....I guess there was no such thing as a rubber drum cover?? ayeeeeeee...kidding.

....... lmao-enuff
                        Last edited by Nezbah; 10-12-2006, 06:06 PM.

[email protected]

Comment

Just kidding........

Holy Crap that is a BIIIIIIIIIIG Drum
                          hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                          Can you imagine that showing up at a Powwow here in OKLA!!!
                          ohhhh man
                          You would see something there
                          ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                          Till I Die!

Comment

Ok
                            I was at a Powwow last year in Rome
                            Georgia that is...
                            I was was amazed at some of the sights and sounds
                            The Drum groups were good they had both Northern and a Southern Group and sang good songs...

My first holy cow was during Grand Entry, I witnessed a Man dressed in a Scottish Kilt and Ribbon Shirt dance the Riverdance into the Arena...
                            Ok that was just the warm up

Next 4 Mennonite girls complete with white cap and dark muslin dresses danced into the arena...
                            I know they were Mennonite because there parents were standing next to me watching and when asked indeed said they were Mennonite.
                            They were dancing Jingle and they had 4 rows of jingles sewed onto there dresses and they danced like jingle dancers except they did not carry a fan nor purse, they were just wearing these white caps.

Ok
                            Then it got reallly strange
                            A man who looked like he just stepped out of a George Caitlin Painting was dancing in the Opposite direction from everyone
                            He looked like a cross between Northern and Southern Tradish with a Dash of Eastern woodland thrown in for good measure....
                            That was the Grand Entry!

I moved back to Oklahoma afterthat...
                            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                            Till I Die!

Comment

holay crap thats a big huge drum .. imagine havin to be pullin drum duty and have to haul that thing back to your .. 18 wheeler?!?

thats some crazy stuff anyways ..
                              Watch your broken dreams...
                              Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

@ 18 wheeler hahaha
                                SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.