Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curious...what is the most spookiest experience you've had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• NDNQt
    Excuses.......OUCH!
    by NDNQt
    Calling in sick to work makes me uncomfortable. No matter how legitimate my excuse, I always get the feeling that my boss thinks I'm lying. On one recent occasion, I had a valid reason but lied anyway, because the truth was just too darned humiliating. I simply mentioned that I had sustained a head...
    05-26-2004, 10:47 AM
  • superdj126
    Calling In Sick
    by superdj126
    We've all had trouble with our animals, but I don't think anyone can top this one:

Calling in sick to work makes me uncomfortable. No matter how legitimate my excuse, I always get the feeling that my boss thinks I'm lying.
    On one recent occasion, I had a valid reason but lied anyway,...
    02-03-2009, 07:37 PM
  • APACHEFIRE
    Funniest Situations
    by APACHEFIRE
    PLEASE POST the funniest situations you have found yourself in....OR have seen!
    11-30-2007, 10:56 PM
  • soopashinaab
    Taser Gun
    by soopashinaab
    Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great Christmas gift for the wife. A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Taser for their
    anniversary submitted this:

Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 15th anniversary...
    12-15-2008, 03:30 PM
  • sneakysnake
    Electric Fence
    by sneakysnake
    We have the standard 6 ft. fence in the backyard, and a few months ago, I heard about burglaries increasing dramatically in the entire city. To make sure this never happened to me, I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.

Actually, I got the biggest cattle...
    08-11-2010, 05:08 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X