Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1001 things to do with your old powwow badges....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackbear
    replied
    WHY not attach them to an otter dragger for decorations? LOL

Leave a comment:

• Nezbah
    replied
    I know I know...... put them together like those ole xmas paper chain decorations you put in the house, more of a kids project, and decorate your house.

Make a collage'? Raffle it off at the next powwow?? LOL

Leave a comment:

• Annie Fawn
    replied
    Start a powwow badge museum?

Leave a comment:

• crazywolf
    replied
    (Thomas doing an impersonation of Garth from Waynes World)

Hey Victor, you wanna come over and see my pow wow badge collection?

Leave a comment:

• andre
    replied
    How about making a suit of "armor" out of them and then wear it to a Renaissance festival. When asked what you are supposed to be, tell them you are Robin Hood and you've come to take them to another planet.

Leave a comment:

• between2worlds
    replied
    Glue three plastic lids from coffee cans or crisco. Punch a hole in the middle and put a short cord through it ends in a loop. Tie a knot in the cord on the other side of the lids so it won't pull through.

Punch holes equidistant around the edges and thread one string through each hole so the looped cord is on the top of the stuck-together lids and the strings hang down below. Make knots on these dangling strings and pin the buttons through the knots.

Voila - a powwow button wind chimes!

Leave a comment:

• Future Lotto Winner!
    replied
    How about using them for a concho belt?

Leave a comment:

• Singing Otter
    replied
    Originally posted by CandaePrincess
    stocking stuffers????
    lol u ain't right.

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CandaePrincess
    replied
    stocking stuffers????

Leave a comment:

• 1001 things to do with your old powwow badges....

So what the heck do you do with all those badges? I mean .......what the heck are they good for? Some powwows I tell em to keep em but some you need them to show you paid. So come on with your brilliant and creative and yeah....... warped ideas.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X