Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my Powwow.com shirts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just got my Powwow.com shirts

    They are great I love them Thanks for sending them.... I can not say how much i Like them esp the blue one all undressed and no where to go

  • #2
    Originally posted by Nipkie
    They are great I love them Thanks for sending them.... I can not say how much i Like them esp the blue one all undressed and no where to go



    Just like a guy to think that way! jk. It actually is all dressed up and no where to go.


    Can't believe the resident pervs didn't notice that before now.
    Last edited by Mato Winyan; 11-18-2006, 10:07 PM.
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mato Winyan


      Just like a guy to think that way! jk. It actually is all dressed up and no where to go.


      Can't believe the resident pervs didn't notice that before now.

      Sounds like Nipkie needs to borrow Grandson of Zeela's reading
      glasses, Here Nipkie

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mato Winyan


        Just like a guy to think that way! jk. It actually is all dressed up and no where to go.


        Can't believe the resident pervs didn't notice that before now.
        YOU noticed it !
        Last edited by w30; 11-19-2006, 02:17 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Actually I got one of them blue t-shirts so I got it out and looked at it... yup it says all UN-DRESSED and no place to go.

          Blame Paul.

          Comment


          • #6
            maybe paul's the perv..lol but i kinda like that saying better. okay soo how do i get one..?
            thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

            *RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by injunboy
              maybe paul's the perv..lol but i kinda like that saying better. okay soo how do i get one..?



              Any of the products labeled "49'er" have the "all un-dressed" saying. (Coffee mugs, wall hangings, t-shirts, etc).

              Comment


              • #8
                Okkkkk..........that's what I was just thinkin.......must be the 49 shirt........ But yeah.......... maybe Paul is the perv I just know we have a load of em on thir hurr site!

                "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nipkie
                  They are great I love them Thanks for sending them.... I can not say how much i Like them esp the blue one all undressed and no where to go

                  i got to go with Mato on this one. it does sound bad. LOL>


                  i thought maybe he was just running around with just his pws.com shirt and nothing else. LOL.


                  ...GoT GreaSe?...

                  www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                  RezinInc



                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Inuk*



                    "A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                    A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                    A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                    Join my on my face book fan page:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by between2worlds
                      Actually I got one of them blue t-shirts so I got it out and looked at it... yup it says all UN-DRESSED and no place to go.

                      Blame Paul.
                      They are undressed from their outfits and ready for the 49!

                      You can see their outfits hanging in the background!!!
                      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

                      Find a Pow Wow Near You!

                      Comment

                      Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                      Loading...

                      Trending

                      Collapse

                      Sidebar Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X