Just got my Powwow.com shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my Powwow.com shirts

They are great I love them Thanks for sending them.... I can not say how much i Like them esp the blue one all undressed and no where to go

Originally posted by Nipkie
    They are great I love them Thanks for sending them.... I can not say how much i Like them esp the blue one all undressed and no where to go

Just like a guy to think that way! jk. It actually is all dressed up and no where to go.

Can't believe the resident pervs didn't notice that before now.
    Last edited by Mato Winyan; 11-18-2006, 10:07 PM.
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan

Just like a guy to think that way! jk. It actually is all dressed up and no where to go.

Sounds like Nipkie needs to borrow Grandson of Zeela's reading
      glasses, Here Nipkie

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan

YOU noticed it !
        Last edited by w30; 11-19-2006, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Actually I got one of them blue t-shirts so I got it out and looked at it... yup it says all UN-DRESSED and no place to go.

Blame Paul.

Comment

maybe paul's the perv..lol but i kinda like that saying better. okay soo how do i get one..?
            thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy
              maybe paul's the perv..lol but i kinda like that saying better. okay soo how do i get one..?

Any of the products labeled "49'er" have the "all un-dressed" saying. (Coffee mugs, wall hangings, t-shirts, etc).

Comment

Okkkkk..........that's what I was just thinkin.......must be the 49 shirt........ But yeah.......... maybe Paul is the perv I just know we have a load of em on thir hurr site!

"We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Originally posted by Nipkie

i got to go with Mato on this one. it does sound bad. LOL>

i thought maybe he was just running around with just his pws.com shirt and nothing else. LOL.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                  RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                    A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                    A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                    Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

Originally posted by between2worlds
                      Actually I got one of them blue t-shirts so I got it out and looked at it... yup it says all UN-DRESSED and no place to go.

Blame Paul.
                      They are undressed from their outfits and ready for the 49!

You can see their outfits hanging in the background!!!
                      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X