Hello all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!

Well it has literally been moons since I've perused the site, in my almost five years of being on powwows.com, let me just say "whoosh!" because it has changed soooo much since the good ol' days, heck I've been on here longer than Paul G!!!! Weird. Anyhoo, to those who do not know me, I'm Apachedumpling, resident badazz and infamous comedic relief, lol. If you are curious of my ancient ways ask away, lol. Anyhoo have a good day and hello to new and *ahem* not-so-new members!!
    Apache jump on it, jump on it, jump on it!!!!!

"Insert words of wisdom here"

Originally posted by Apachedumpling
    Well it has literally been moons since I've perused the site, in my almost five years of being on powwows.com, let me just say "whoosh!" because it has changed soooo much since the good ol' days, heck I've been on here longer than Paul G!!!! Weird. Anyhoo, to those who do not know me, I'm Apachedumpling, resident badazz and infamous comedic relief, lol. If you are curious of my ancient ways ask away, lol. Anyhoo have a good day and hello to new and *ahem* not-so-new members!!
    Well Hello ! Not to nitpick , but Paul G's join date is Jan. 2000 and mine is Sept. 2000..........
    Anyway , I kinda went dormant here as well and just started posting again this past year....so welcome back !
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

apachedumpling.., hmm yeah it sounds familiar
      thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

...it could have been before he was moderator......or made his presence known, ah heck i was in my own world. CAN YOU BELIEVE I'VE ONLY POSTED LIKE 10 THREADS!!! geezo, i guess I just I liked to comment :p.

Comment

Anybody who is ANYBODY on powwows.com knows that the one and only Apachedumpling needs no introduction. Her wit and charm precedes her whereever she goes! The brilliance and intelligence Apachedumpling exudes in unequalled.

Hey AD...now this is a goot post. Can I have some frybread?

Good to see being more active on here.

JD

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

We'ren't you a friend of Jammers or something like that? But welcome back. I for one would like to get to know ya better.
            Never go commando in another man's fatigues!!!

Comment

Hi ApacheDumpling good to see you again!
              Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Hey, AD!!! Whatcha been up to?? Your quick wit has been lacking in these parts.

Good to see you back!
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Hello, welcome back! I do remember your name because I thought it was too funny!

Comment

sup peeps? How Y'all doing today? How's ur manice monday all going? lol.........
                    lisaironmaker

Comment

Yeeeeep I know Jammer still lol!!! I know the ol' schoolers from here, ah they should make a powwows.com retirement home, must have X amount of threads and/or posts hahahaha. Use your points too, lol.

That was a good post Joe's DAd, frybread it is, I have an open tab at Redhorse Cafe...still I hope lol.

Comment

Hey AD - welcome back!

Comment

LOL @ Nan!! You nerd!! Nan is also an awesome chica in person!!!

HI NANNERS!!! :p LOL!!!

Comment

Yeeeeep I know Jammer still lol!!! I know the ol' schoolers from here, ah they should make a powwows.com retirement home, must have X amount of threads and/or posts hahahaha. Use your points too, lol.

That was a good post Joe's DAd, frybread it is, I have an open tab at Redhorse Cafe...still I hope lol.

Welcome back........ but got dang.......... retirement home huh? Dang........ not unless I get some kind of retirement package of benefits!!

I remember at one time I loved your avatar........ can't remember .........was it a garfield one? Anyhooo....... I remember voting for it in some thread.
                            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Greetings
                              Apdumplin

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X