• Show
Clear All

• ndldy68
    replied
    I think that is another thread!!!

Leave a comment:

• ok24stacey
    replied
    Okay.....so now that I know "how to tell" if my boyfriend or girlfriend is cheating, what do I do about it? Or is that another thread?

Leave a comment:

• ndldy68
    replied
    There is this one dream that I have and I haven't seen anything come from that!!!!
    Still waiting!!!!!
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• Singing Eagle
    replied
    Dude - split the winnings with me eh!

Leave a comment:

• w30
    replied
    Originally posted by Mato Winyan
    I had a dream of the number 14........ sorry that's all there was....... I'm a light sleeper.

Are ya shure it wasnt 41 ?

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    Originally posted by Singing Eagle
    $30 million on Super 7 Lottery on Friday - anyone dreamed the numbers yet?

Geez - if only it was this easy right?
    I had a dream of the number 14........ sorry that's all there was....... I'm a light sleeper.

Leave a comment:

• badmaninc
    replied
    Originally posted by chazziff
    wellz .. howz about if you're goin to bed ALONE and your boyfriend or girlfriend aint there and they usually are .. they might be cheating on you!!

sorry couldnt resist lmfao

Dude, you're twisted. I was thinking if your girlfriend or boyfriend said that there was a tiebreaker in the powwow and it is Wednesday the following week. Might be a clue something is amiss.

Leave a comment:

• badmaninc
    replied
    Originally posted by Singing Eagle
    $30 million on Super 7 Lottery on Friday - anyone dreamed the numbers yet?

Geez - if only it was this easy right?
    Hey I have programmed that dream for myself these last 7 nights. I can retire on Saturday morning.

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    wellz .. howz about if you're goin to bed ALONE and your boyfriend or girlfriend aint there and they usually are .. they might be cheating on you!!

sorry couldnt resist lmfao

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Originally posted by between2worlds
    I guess if you work nights you're chit outta luck, ay?

You get one per night but a minimum of 365.... ohhhhhhhh kayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

LMAoooo

Damn when i dream i really dont want it to be wasted on My ex and His BS...roflmaoo...

When I dream I like to visit the present past and future... and usually dream bout my girls and what they gonna be like or hoping they have the best opprotunities in life.. but Im not sure these are wishes .. more like prayer, and well creator never limits...

Leave a comment:

• Nezbah
    replied
    Don't think so........ been dreamin of that one native bo-hunk guy with long hair, grass dancer, all his teeth, sings gooter 49 luv songs, and loves kids......365 days a year for the last 5 years............haha..........

Oh where oh where is my native bohunk gone...oh where oh where can he beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????

hahaha..........kidding.

Leave a comment:

• *Brown Eyed Gurl*
    replied
    Ill try anything once...and sometimes twice...

Last nite I dreamt that that hot guy from that space show was my neighbor and...he bought a minature(like the size of my 4 pound dog) horse for his kid and was letting it run around in my back yard(townhouse, connected fenced yard kinda thing)...hmm what does that mean? lol And then it went on to some fish i bought for the aquarium grew too big and ate my other fishes...and to top it off we were living with my dad and somthing about getting hit in the mouth and my teeth being broken...FREAKY...so i guess one shouldnt eat Hummus and Light Rye Crackers b4 bed..oh and i guess he isnt cheating on me....well with a gurl at least

Leave a comment:

• between2worlds
    replied
    Originally posted by findoutnow
    Remember one dream wish per night and you can make as many wishes as you please, that is, you get a minimum of 365 wishes to make a year.
    I guess if you work nights you're chit outta luck, ay?

You get one per night but a minimum of 365.... ohhhhhhhh kayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    dang pass me sum luky numbers..

and this bout cheating???
    I dont believe in stuff like that sorry....
    My sayin is... Karma... let them cheat... but in the end.. they will be lonely and miserable.. simple.

Leave a comment:

• Dweick
    replied
    I was hoping you had the numbers
    then I would by us the ticket

Back to dream land

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.