What makes you laugh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes you laugh?

Having seen so many negative or such serious posts here lately................. Let's get it on.......laugh a thon....

So what makes ya laugh? What's the one thing in your life that you will always laugh about and keeps ya goin even if the chips are down..........

Me, its always something my lil one will do. But one day he was trying to get up on the bed and had those slippery type of sweats on..... he kept jumpin and climbin but never could get up........ finally he just yelled in a real rezzy accent....

maaaaaaaaaaaa, I jush keep slippinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......

I think of him doing that and it cracks me up.

Or the time he was dancing in front of some friends last year at GON around the hotel....... he was doing a grass dance while doing musical arm farts........ lol
    You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
    [email protected]

To pick up where I left off, aye!

Really, that unexpected, unforeseen smart @$$ remark that some one will get when they ask a question or somethin'. One where they were askin' for it but never saw it comin'.

This one time we were comin' back from a powwow late, and we were comin' across all types of moths and bugs splattin' all over the windshield. My girlfriend said, "That must suck! What do ya' think is goin' through their head when they hit a windsheild?" And without even a second thought, like a natural reflex I said "Prolly their @$$."

Got hit for that one!

...that's so true....so, so true...

Comment

Farts are funny, too!

Especially when someone is laughin' so hard, they fart in sync with their laughs! To me, that's milk comin' out the nose funny!

Strange, I know....

Comment

my daughter was talking to me the other day and she said she was worried that her son was so small for his age.... (i babysit him during the day)... and i said 'no hes not...when i take him to the library all the other kids are sitting there during toddler storytime listening or looking at books..reading...and then he comes toddling thru big diaper hanging out..arms up babbling ...' she goes 'moom...' then she couldnt help laughing...
        yeah i think of my grandson hes quite funny for a 2 yr old...
        and today i think of that asian guy on beauty and the geek who had to try stand up comedy and he says 'i have problems dating women my last date hit me in the wontons...'...my 14 yr olds stomach hurt from laughing so much...

Comment

haha.........reminds me of last nite....was out to dinner with the 'girls'... They got on the issue bout weight.. one turned to me and asked me....what was the least you ever weighed??

Just said with a straight face.... 6 lbs 10 oz....

LOL. They just cracked up............

lmao @ ntown..........oh don't even go there...thats the lil one's most favorite subject!! We nicked name him Lil Thunderfart...........LOL

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
          [email protected]

Comment

When I worked in the Cage, one of my homegirls worked on the same shift as my floor supervisor. In the cage there was this wall that separated the front of the cage from the back, but it was open on both sides like an island, so you could walk around it. If I was havin' a bad tummy day it was great!

I'd wait till she went to the front, then I'd say Sharon come here, then as she was walking to the back I'd walk to the front and she'd walk right into it!

Eewww Gaww, you nasty! You needa go get that fixed!

Comment

Kids are funny, too!

At a powwow this one time, me and Walter and my daughter were sittin' round, as she said "Dad, you gonna get a big fat belly like Uncle Walter?" I said "Probably!"

Comment

lmao............tanees makes me laff.......

[email protected]

Comment

on funniest member award, I put down "funny how, funny ha ha or funny, like kinda funny?"

Anywayz, they all keep me laughin' it up!

Comment

Originally posted by middle of the sky
                    and today i think of that asian guy on beauty and the geek who had to try stand up comedy and he says 'i have problems dating women my last date hit me in the wontons...'...my 14 yr olds stomach hurt from laughing so much...

We really cracked up at him too! I thought "Pi" was cute in kind of an innocent way...... then I heard all the "beeps!" because of his potty mouth. I was like holay crap!
                    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Originally posted by ntownn8ive
                      To pick up where I left off, aye!

Really, that unexpected, unforeseen smart @$$ remark that some one will get when they ask a question or somethin'. One where they were askin' for it but never saw it comin'.

This one time we were comin' back from a powwow late, and we were comin' across all types of moths and bugs splattin' all over the windshield. My girlfriend said, "That must suck! What do ya' think is goin' through their head when they hit a windsheild?" And without even a second thought, like a natural reflex I said "Prolly their @$$."

Got hit for that one!

I am like this that I got a "smart as a whip" attitude, sometimes it gets me in trouble, and then sometimes it gets other people in trouble, like in this one short story...

I work at a lawnmower shop, we sell two brands mostly, Snapper and Echo. We stock a lot of parts for both these brands, but sometimes we have someone come in with something else, say a Stihl, and those parts are exclusive, and I have to outsource. There is a guy that works at a John Deere/Shihl dealership 20 miles down the road, but lives 5 from our shop. Its a good relationship to order parts from him and he drops them off on the way home. And it was on just such a delivery that the following conversation takes place.

A customer walks in carrying a John Deere grill, "Hey, I need to get this replaced. Can you order one for me?"

"Well sir, I would have to order it from a Deere dealer, and have it delivered. We cannot just get those parts from a distributor."

About this time the Deere parts guy walks through the door... <customer> "I dont care, I hate dealing with those @$$h*|es at that place" pointing in the JD dealers general direction.

"Well sir, I guess I will just have to call them and find out availablilty and price... that guy right behind you." looks past the customer to the dealer "Hey Steve, how much is that grilll?"

I never thought I could ever see a white guy turn whiter. He turned into a ghost.

<Steve> without missing a beat "We have 12 of those in stock and they cost about $40"

<customer> "Well I guess I will drive over there and get one."

I kept a straight face until the guy left, and Steve and I both had a good laugh.

Then there are always these guys that come in while our shop is full of broken down equipment, new mowers out front, chainsaws on the wall etc. "Hey... Do you fix lawn mowers here?"

Ah no, this is an experiment in progress. As you can see from the dirt and grease collection we have almost perfected clean spark plugs.

Another person came in, wanting our legal help. She wanted us to testify that her lawn service blew grass on her windshield and scratched it. Hmmm, well lets see, the last thing I know of that grass scratched was my dogs butt.
                      Lady I am a lawnmower mechanic not Jackie Chiles.

I can go on all day. People should quit trying to fix things and have their tool boxes confiscated. If Jesus really could raise the dead then someone brings me something they think is beyond help I have oil that can walk on water. Umm well kinda think of it oil floats on water. Ok so I can make lawnmowers walk on water.

derek
                      I believe in something I want to believe, not what someone wants me to believe.

Comment

How bout... I am dyyyyyyyying over here!!!

I made the mistake of having a milkshake from Steak-n-shake (knowing I'm lactose intolerant) and goofing around with my family I started laughing!!!! The dam broke and OH MY DAYUM I'm laughing and fartin' at the same time!!! hahaha All you could hear was me laughing and *booooooooget braawk pop pop pop* !!! Then my nephew laughed so hard he did it too!
                        SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

our cats keep me laughing. They are always up to something silly.
                          Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Singing Otter
                            How bout... I am dyyyyyyyying over here!!!

I made the mistake of having a milkshake from Steak-n-shake (knowing I'm lactose intolerant) and goofing around with my family I started laughing!!!! The dam broke and OH MY DAYUM I'm laughing and fartin' at the same time!!! hahaha All you could hear was me laughing and *booooooooget braawk pop pop pop* !!! Then my nephew laughed so hard he did it too!

**writes down**

Do not give S.O. any milk............. Beware of explosion...haha

Or how bout the walkin farts?? everytime you take a step or run......poot poot poot......haha... those are funny

[email protected]

Comment

lmao I know huh? OMG I wish you coulda been with me and my sister in Marshalls a few months back!!! This lil ol lady was a few yards from us with her back turned to us..... and for some reason I just turned to look at her. A few seconds after I looked she let out a fart that lasted for no less than five minutes! I swurr to gawd!!!!!! It got quiet and all you could hear was this was loud and long *boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooget* !!! It trilled when she got to the end of it!!! OMG I couldn't hold it in.... I fell OUT!!!!!!!! I was literally in the floor (between the clothes racks) holding my sides ROLLING!!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard I cried. And if that wasn't the bad thing she topped it off with a pop! Then tried to play it off like it wasn't her.

Got dang that was hella funny!
                              SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X