• middle of the sky
    replied
    that was funny....

Leave a comment:

• badmaninc
    replied
    Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
    What makes you laugh?

I would have to say.....imagining pistol whippin my old supervisor that I still have to work across the hall from. I always think of when Ray Liotta pistol whipped that guy in GoodFellas. It makes me smile. ROFL just kidding.

Um..........I make myself laugh alot.....I'm pretty funny.....

to myself at least. *L*
    Dude, I was reading this and getting a little disturbed by it. Then it made me laugh.

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    Originally posted by middle of the sky View Post
    i was bored and was looking thru youtube videos....i swear i lost my breath from laughing...

YouTube - Japanese Spa Prank
    ok i farted

Leave a comment:

• *Brown Eyed Gurl*
    replied
    Wil Farrell movies

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    I can't seem to get this one out of my head, it's tooooooo funny.

My mom has a husky. A couple of years ago my nephew (he's 10 years old now and sometimes a "Wild Child") was outside playing. He went up to the dog and was messing with him (I think just playfully), so the dog knocked him down, well he got up again and went towards the dog, he knocked him down again. Well, the third time my nephew got up---the dog knocked him down and SAT on him.ROFLMAO It was toooo funny to see him laying on the ground with his arms and legs flying and the dog just sitting there nice as you please. My nephew just wasn't smart enough to get outside of the chain reach.LOL

Leave a comment:

• ntownn8ive
    replied
    I counted how many times Henry hits Bruce from across the street; count 'em: 13 pistol whips! An all time gangster movie record!

This thread is funny!

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Kids and animals always make me laugh. They are so funny. Put the two together and you never know what's gonna happen next.

Leave a comment:

• CandaePrincess
    replied
    BEGS cracks me up with some of her posts. You're crazy girl!!! *L*

Leave a comment:

• Kiwehnzii
    replied
    Something about Mary's hairdo.

Leave a comment:

• CandaePrincess
    replied
    What makes you laugh?

I would have to say.....imagining pistol whippin my old supervisor that I still have to work across the hall from. I always think of when Ray Liotta pistol whipped that guy in GoodFellas. It makes me smile. ROFL just kidding.

Um..........I make myself laugh alot.....I'm pretty funny.....

to myself at least. *L*

Leave a comment:

• *Brown Eyed Gurl*
    replied
    my family when we are all together and my b/f hes funny for a white guy :P

Leave a comment:

• 50cal
    replied
    oh man, ya'll are disgusting....LOL!!!....jk...I remember my brother was laughing so hard one time he fell out of the chair and let one rip!!!!...the bad part was it stunk so bad everyone evacuated the house....LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lakota_winyan
    replied
    jd n rezzin...

Leave a comment:

• spottedeagle
    replied
    LMAO That last guy was funny, the look on his face

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    i was bored and was looking thru youtube videos....i swear i lost my breath from laughing...

YouTube - Japanese Spa Prank

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
  • OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X