Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~~war Pony Or Rez Ride~~~..........

Okay.........How many own one??

Me, I have a War Pony........mah truck gets me round..... very dependable, lol........
    lisaironmaker

I did have a couple of rez rides, now one has been upgraded to war pony. I hit a deer with it this week.

Then I have my rez ride, thass the boogie van.

...that's so true....so, so true...

Comment

I Steal Muh Horses........

Hostile 4 Life...
      "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

I've got a PImpala!!!!!! It's spankin!!! Black w/black tinted windows. It's my baby!!!!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

The REAL War Pony was in Iraq last year....B 21 was my Humvee. It got blown up twice. The 2nd IED hit pretty much turned my baby into scrap metal...she was a proud and tough War Pony....was on countless missions in Baghdad and I was proud of her.

Got a 2006 Dodge Dakota truck. It had 6 miles on it when I got it.... Its okay...Muh War Pony I drive now...
          Last edited by Ndnsoldierboy; 02-15-2007, 06:41 PM.
          sigpic
          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
            I've got a PImpala!!!!!! It's spankin!!! Black w/black tinted windows. It's my baby!!!!
            Dang it, my fav is black ponies with illegally tinted black windows.

Had a Jetta Black on Grey with 20% tint.

Poor Jetta, juss couldn't handle the powwow trail!

Before that it was a black Camry, cept it was 30% tint...

...that's so true....so, so true...

Comment

I know..........I had mah war pony now for almost a yr.....being want'n to fix it up thou,,,,,,,,,put dull pipes on derr, runn'n boards.......so, I won't be gett'n all bruised up trynna get in, lol........and tint da windows.........jus haven't done that yet,,,,,,,,keep talk'n bout it thou, lol........well, one of these pay days, I'll get that done!
              lisaironmaker

Comment

War Horse

Had a 65 4x4 Chev. Suburban, climb any hill or Mountain, turn around an fly down any Freeway

Comment

A REAL WAR PONY...
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic
                  R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Mine was a classic.........but pony got a limp leg had to sell it off.......

65 Mustang, hardtop, mint condition, original motor and interior...... *S*

Now, I regret having to get rid of it......*S*

Now I have a rezride minivan but dang it is 10 years old, 180,000 miles and never broke down. Hit lil big fat deer once but still goessssssss and can handle them rez roads. Go pony goooooooo!!! haha
                    You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
                    [email protected]

Comment

Boozhoo niji,

I got a whole corral of ponies.

The one I use the most today is my 2003 Subaru Forester. This thing is reliable, it tows my camper to pow wows and has plenty of room to hold my bustles and drum. It also, never, gets stuck. I have driven it through sugar sand and mud. All wheel drive even holds a turn on a slick wet curve at 60 MPH. This ride is crazy.

I got a rez ride, 84 Plymouth Turismo. Its a rare breed, and for sale.

Then there is my pack mule, my 91 Bronco, its lame with a locked up rear end. Its also a gas hog.

Finally there is my favorite, war horse. Its a 78 Ford Econoline, that has been in more wrecks than any car I have owned, 3 last time I counted, been to more pow wows than all my other cars put together. It has more miles on it than most cars see at retirement, over 200,000, before the rods started knocking in the engine. Finally, when I get ready to move to Minnesota, this thing is gonna be my moving van. I am gonna rebuild the engine, repaint it black with flames on it and call it the Pheonix.

Derek
                      I believe in something I want to believe, not what someone wants me to believe.

Comment

I have a 2002 Euro Van ( VW) its great on gas its loaded plenty of room
                        My kids call it the silver short bus

not the Vw you remember back in the day

this one is sleek silver and cool and its paid off in april
                        we got it from a buddy who had to get out of payments quick so we got a great deal

the hubby drives a jeep grand cherokee ( its dead and neads another engine)

Comment

I drive an '86 Honda Accord with a rooftop cargo carrier when I have <4 little singers I have to take along. More than four, I resort to the '90 Grand Voyager. Room for seven plus the drum, and the Honda's roof coffin straps on to hold all the duffel bags and whatever else.

What I REALLY want is one of them Dodge Sprinter vans. Someone told me they converted theirs into a killer mini-motor home, it has a Mercedes turbo diesel five-cylinder and still manages to get around 25MPG.
                          "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
                          Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Originally posted by ntownn8ive View Post
                            Dang it, my fav is black ponies with illegally tinted black windows.

Had a Jetta Black on Grey with 20% tint.

Poor Jetta, juss couldn't handle the powwow trail!

Before that it was a black Camry, cept it was 30% tint...
                            I know right. I've been pulled over by some po'dunk Mayberry town cop that put that tint measure on it and told me to get it taken off....LIKE THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. It's still on there. *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

LOL ...

I live in a Metro area. No pasture area or much runnin' room for war ponies and the po-po ticket rez rides even if they are sitting in your back yard!

I ride an iron horse (train) and the bus... at least for another 6 years. Once I get outta the city I want a Town and Country conversion with the manual chair ramp and fold down seats so I can stow and go for whatever configuration of passengers I'm trucking around.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X