Another hater!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another hater!!!

Doing some research on our upcoming trip along Route 66 to GON, and I came across this link. Geez ppl like this tick me off!! You gotta read her entries regarding the Skywalk.. I left her a comment!!

http://dreaminmotion.blogspot.com/
    "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

That is just unreal, people like that really get on my nerves. They need to be slapped in the back of the head and told to get over themselves.
    The look on a baby's face the first time they hear the drum is priceless.......

Comment

This poor lady is trying to be a doo- gooder with all those nasty things in her heart!!! It's too bad her message will reach out to some people!!
      "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Comment

these same ppl who complain that price is too high are often the same ppl who spend $300 on a pair of tennis shoes or $200 for an "AB machine" that they never use.

very disapointing
        There is only one success; to be able to live your life in your own way.

Comment

wow. I guess Buffy didn't like her trip to the Sky Walk. I really wanted to hit her repeatedly about the head and shoulders with a weighted blunt object.
          SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

With the money she was supposed to be making for the city of New Orleans, she might as well sent them a money order.
            Waste of time reading her stupid journey from Cali to NOLA.
            sigpic
            R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
              With the money she was supposed to be making for the city of New Orleans, she might as well sent them a money order.
              Waste of time reading her stupid journey from Cali to NOLA.
              Yeah, she doesn't seem to like very much of what she's doing, does she?

Comment

Kudos

To everyone who visiting this poor chick's blogspot and left a comment!!!

Comment

I just noticed your siggy! That was grand.
                  SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X