by by for the summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• crazywolf
    Movin' on up!
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I am putting this here because I caught myself writing out too many PMs and I figured this is quicker. A lot of people on here are my friends, or I would like you call you friends, and its hard to keep up with everyone.

I have been planning a move to Minnesota...
    05-22-2008, 11:34 PM
  • xTekno
    Hágoónee' - my departure thread
    by xTekno
    The Diné word Hágoónee' has generally been translated into English as "goodbye". However, traditionally, the Diné use and understand the word to mean "we are parting in a mutual agreement that the dialogue wil continue in the future".

So it is with such sweet...
    01-11-2012, 02:42 PM
  • powwowbum49
    Silverwork
    by powwowbum49
    Well, as if I don't have enough other projects going right now I have decided to try my hand at silverwork. I have a ton of it that I need for new dance clothes for my family so I figured I should see if I am any good at it. I have been picking up a few tools and am waiting on some sheet metal to arrive...
    06-08-2002, 01:45 AM
  • chirapachegurl
    Leaving to basic
    by chirapachegurl
    Okay everybody my last day to be able to post will be on the 26th of this month. I am leaving to basic training for the air force and I need some advice, like the do's and don'ts. I am feeling a little bit of everything. I feel anxious, nervous, excited, sad, a little hypocritycal, honored, and ready....
    01-16-2004, 02:25 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X