The "LURKERS" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "LURKERS" Thread

I'm going through the members list inviting people to the reunion and it's amazing how many people have been members here for years and have never made even a single post. They are active, they sign in and read, but never voice their opinions.

So this post is for all you folks who just lurk around the boards. Here's your chance to stop in and say HI. Make your first post. Even if you never post again. But I would hope you will post again. Why not become active participants in the forums? Let us hear your opinions!!!! Some of you have been members here for more than 5 years and never made a single post.

Let's hear what you have to say about the changes the site has made since you first became a member
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

I'm not a lurker....but I just like saying the word, luuuuuurk.
    "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Hiiiiiiiii My name is Nezzy,,,,,

I used to be a Lurker but now I am a fully activated Poster. But since I joined LA (Lurkers Anonymous) I am able to post 2.5 posts a day!! I am trying to work up to 3 posts a day but since I worked my program.... I feel more alive now too. :D

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
      You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
      [email protected]

Comment

Um Hi, Im Mr Oakley. I have to admit something...I used to come and post almost everyday. I was addicted.
        hahha.
        But with the support of a powwows.com website rediesign, I haven't been on as much.
        Anyway..I think I have almost 1000 post. I have pics too. Check em out!
        Mr Oakley was here

see my powwow videos here...
        www.youtube.com/oaklee84

Comment

HI, I'm Kiyaanii mom. I have never been a lurker, but i decided since most lurkers like to lurk and will be difficult to pull out of their lurking superhero outfits, they will need another post to lurk.

(I like saying the word "lurk" too!!!!!!)

Lurker Pride!
          Up with Lurkers!
          Lurkers Unite!

Comment

Hi K mom, after 'lurking' in the morongo broadcast, I seriously believe Paul should use you to do a commentary! You posted a lot of good stuff, thanks! JG

Comment

Hi my name is Migiziwomen,and I am not a lurker. although I may become one I like that word so much........gonna go lurk after someone right now. hehe. Staaaaaacey, now she is the one you are looking for!!!!!!!! lurkey lurk!
              A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
                Hi my name is Migiziwomen,and I am not a lurker. although I may become one I like that word so much........gonna go lurk after someone right now. hehe. Staaaaaacey, now she is the one you are looking for!!!!!!!! lurkey lurk!

Both you and okstacey.......... DENIAL

LOL.....hahaha

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
                [email protected]

Comment

Sometimes I like to lurk, nothing wrong with it. Sometimes a person just needs a topic the can relate to that makes them want to quit lurking and start talking LOL

Migiziwomen, Are you sure you know the difference between lurking and......stalking J/K
                  The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
                    Yes, lurk me.

WHOA....I really like that word.
                    "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by Nezbah View Post
                      Both you and okstacey.......... DENIAL

LOL.....hahaha

You're right....I'll deny ALL of it. Whatever you hear, it wasn't me.

Comment

Hee hee

[email protected]

Comment

Who's that lurking over there?

Don'tcha come a lurking around over here!!!!

Unless you are going to lurk with me!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont know if this counts or not, but I guess you could say I am a Minnesota lurker. You see I am down here in Florida peeking halfway across the country tryin to figure out whats goin on in Anishinaabeland. I have only been up there like 5 times, no more than 2 weeks at a time. And then I was restricted to the pow wow grounds. I escaped one time and actually participated in a sweat lodge! But then the authorities caught up with me and hauled me back to Florida.

(But I am planning an escape)
                            I believe in something I want to believe, not what someone wants me to believe.

Comment

Hi my names w30 an i'm a lurker with a posting problem.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.