Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Veteran's Day to ALL My Fellow Vets!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Veteran's Day to ALL My Fellow Vets!!!!!

Happy Veteran's Day to all those who are serving and have served!!!! Today is a day for all of us to remember those who left loved ones behind to do what they felt they must do (past and present), let us remember those who did not return, let us remember those who are still there. Today is a day for honoring and remembering. Take a moment to think about these people today, say a prayer for their safe return, say a prayer for their families, say a prayer for those who are no longer with us. To my fellow veterans from all branches, past, present and even those of the future I'd like to say THANK YOU!!!

And for those of you in the sandbox, you are all in my thoughts and prayers everyday. What you are doing does matter. Stay Safe!!!!!

The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Josiah
    Veteran's Day Nov 11th
    by Josiah
    11-11-2008, 08:32 AM
  • alumphfres
    Happy Veterans Day, November 11, 2011
    by alumphfres
    To all my fellow brothers and sisters who have served with distinction in the Armed Forces of the United States of America, I salute each and every one of you. Thank you for your service. Whether it was two, three, six or twenty years, the time you spent in the military is appreciated.
    11-11-2011, 12:48 AM
  • Plenty Fox
    Veteran's Day/Memorial Day
    by Plenty Fox
    For me, these days are so closely related. Thursday is the official US observance of Veteran's Day, when we are supposed to remember and thank those men and women who have SELFLESSLY served this Country regardless what President is in the White House or the prevailing politics. God Bless all of you...
    11-09-2004, 06:48 PM
  • debbieyd
    Memorial Day Decorating/Memorialize
    by debbieyd
    With Memorial Day coming up, how far does one have to travel to clean, weed, & decorate your loved ones? My family is mostly local here but I travel approximately...
    05-06-2005, 12:53 PM
  • HolyElk
    Nov. 11 - Veteran's Day
    by HolyElk
    This is in Loving memory of all our veteran's who passed on to the Spirit World.............
    08-20-2003, 10:54 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X