No announcement yet.

Pet Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people are lucky to have pets, I have tried over and over to have my landlord allow one, and it's no go. OH well I guess when the time is right eh?

I would love to be the lady with all the cats, quite happily I might add

Comment

get a rat or a hamster they wont even know its there..unless it gets out lol

My Garry shes so pretty

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
        get a rat or a hamster they wont even know its there..unless it gets out lol

My Garry shes so pretty

Ever cute Now I want her Maybe I should visit some day, and get my cat fix

Comment

my cody bear is very much a princess and the alpha of the pack.
          Attached Files
          Bahnisiain

Comment

Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
            BAHNISIANIN, i love siberian huskys. they are a very beautiful and intelligent dog. i had one not too long ago. her name was CHEYENNE, and boy was she strong! talk about pulling heavy weights! once when i had to leave, she pulled a large stump she was chained to, like it wasnt even there! i finally had to use a loggers chain, just to hold her. because at first, she just broke all the chains.

CODY BEAR sounds more like she is the 'pack' leader of your family! how large is she? do you have any pictures that you can post here?
            Cody has moments of being the smartest dog in the universe and then there the moments of being the dumbest thing ever to exist!! at her last check up with the vet, she weighed about 47 pounds, about right for a female. she has the ice blue eyes.
            Bahnisiain

Comment

Originally posted by bahnisiain View Post
              my cody bear is very much a princess and the alpha of the pack.
              I don't know if you can call a dog pretty, but she sure has that look!

Comment

Cody Bear KNOWS she is the prettiest thing on four feet and is not afraid to work the pretty for all its worth!
                Bahnisiain

Comment

Cody Bear KNOWS she is the prettiest thing on four feet and is not afraid to work the pretty for all its worth!
                  Right on Does she beg for her cookies or ever work those eyes? dogs are cool but cats rule

Comment

Originally posted by Creewoman05 View Post
                    Right on Does she beg for her cookies or ever work those eyes? dogs are cool but cats rule

Cody just works those eyes of hers and she gets just about anything she wants! i think dogs rule but cats DROOL!!
                    Bahnisiain

Comment

Meh, I beg to differ

Comment

i will relay your comment to Cody and find out what she thinks about it.
                        Bahnisiain

Comment

i will relay your comment to Cody and find out what she thinks about it.
                          She will probably snubb me, or give me those sorry looking eyes lmao

Comment

I've got two Labs. Bella 6 mos old...she's black, and Gunner, 3, he's yellow. Interesting things they do...chase squirrels...chew on my Christmas tree...and dirty up my place. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Fawn View Post
                              Where do I start? We have 3 dogs. Precious a English Springer Spaniel who thinks she is Cojo. Ace and Lacy are Pitt Bulls. Ace is a big baby who has to stay on a chain in our fenced in back yard because he likes to climb the fence. Lacy is only 4 months old and is in the house where she gets spoiled by hubby and I. We also have 3 rescued cats Rebel and Shadow who we bottled on raised until they were old enough to eat on their own, and Duchess who is partically deaf. Then we have Bonnie and Clyde our parkeets.
                              WOW ANNIE FAWN, you two sure have a house full of pets! and i see they are well loved. PRECIOUS sounds like someone to keep an eye on with a camcorder. maybe you could win a contest capturing her at her best.

ACE is one character i would love to see in action! *laughing* one of our dogs we started calling "HOUDINI" , because he would always get loose from his chain! LACY is the baby of your pack. the one that always stays in, usually is.*laughing*

how well do REBEL, SHADOW and DUCHESS get along with the rest of your "wild" pack? or do you keep them in a seprate bedroom (home)?

with BONNIE &CLYDE thrown into your pack, i can only imagine what having a phone conversation would sound like. with all the sounds in the background! *laughing*
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
                              "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
                              "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
                              "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
                              "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by Creewoman05 View Post
                                You people are lucky to have pets, I have tried over and over to have my landlord allow one, and it's no go. OH well I guess when the time is right eh?

I would love to be the lady with all the cats, quite happily I might add

aww CREEWOMAN. you mean you cant even have a little finch? they are pretty quiet and clean. just one couldnt hurt anything. one could become really tame with you.

i had a little finch, i loved to talk to it and feed it. his name was 'MISTER'. he became so tame, that i could leave his cage door open. then he would fly to sit on my shoulder. i would turn on the kitchen sink water to a trickle. i would put my cupped hand under it and 'MISTER' would sit on my fingers taking a bath. it was incredible. he knew the difference between me and the rest of my family. so he would look only for me when his cage door was open. how cool is that? *laughing*
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
                                "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
                                "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
                                "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
                                "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.