Pet Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bahnisiain View Post
    Cody has moments of being the smartest dog in the universe and then there the moments of being the dumbest thing ever to exist!! at her last check up with the vet, she weighed about 47 pounds, about right for a female. she has the ice blue eyes.

oh, CODY is so beautiful! yep, my CHEYENNE had those ice blue eyes. i have never seen anything like them. they look so unreal!

i bet you love hugging her though. smart or not, *laughing* give her one for me too!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
      get a rat or a hamster they wont even know its there..unless it gets out lol

My Garry shes so pretty

oh, this is such a great shot of GARRY,.... BROWN EYED GURL! the lighting, clarity and composition is wonderful! she looks so warm, lazy and cuddly, i just want to crawl onto the bed with her!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
        WYLDWOLF do you know they sell little mini outfits for pets who ride motor cycles? i believe harley carries some.
        Petsmart has Harley stuff for dogs.
        Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
          WOW ANNIE FAWN, you two sure have a house full of pets! and i see they are well loved. PRECIOUS sounds like someone to keep an eye on with a camcorder. maybe you could win a contest capturing her at her best.

ACE is one character i would love to see in action! *laughing* one of our dogs we started calling "HOUDINI" , because he would always get loose from his chain! LACY is the baby of your pack. the one that always stays in, usually is.*laughing*

how well do REBEL, SHADOW and DUCHESS get along with the rest of your "wild" pack? or do you keep them in a seprate bedroom (home)?

with BONNIE &CLYDE thrown into your pack, i can only imagine what having a phone conversation would sound like. with all the sounds in the background! *laughing*
          Lacy is very vocal when I'm on the phone, kinda of like toddler when a adult is on the phone. lol Precious who is our Alpha dog thinks Lacy is HER Baby. Precious was raised with Rebel who lives up to his name and she adores to come in and bathe all the cats. All of the cats get along and sleep on our bed with us. Duchess looks like BEG's cat Gerry. Shadow likes to try and catch Shadows hense his name.
          Bonnie and Clydes big cage is surrounded with Plexiglass because Shadow kept sticking his paw in and they kept biting it and not letting to go until we reached in and catch them and make them let go.
          I'll try and find a picture of Ace doing his thing and maybe you can post it for me.
          Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

thanx...she loves having all my attention so shes an easy model to snap some pics of...she loves the sunshine that comes in the window and onto my bed..shes never been outside so thats as close as she gets lol..she was rolling around and purring and rubbin her face all over my hands and even the camera...too sweet.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
            When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by PrairieTX View Post
              I've got two Labs. Bella 6 mos old...she's black, and Gunner, 3, he's yellow. Interesting things they do...chase squirrels...chew on my Christmas tree...and dirty up my place. :)

hello PRAIRIE TX, good to see you again. im glad you have come to post in my thread. BELLA is a pretty name. thats what it means in another language, right? i bet she has a shiney black coat.

GUNNER, is a great name, i like it. you have a hand full with those two dont you? they are still "pups" and can get into so much trouble. just like my liver colored RUSTY and yellow colored TROOPER. pups sure chew and get into everything, dont they? *laughing*
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Fawn View Post
                Petsmart has Harley stuff for dogs.
                oh, i forgot all about petsmart stores ANNIE FAWN ! living up here in da boonies, its a twenty minute drive to get into the nearest town. there is one market, one bank, two dollar type stores, two gas stations, and no signal lights. *laughing*

but thank you for posting the info!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Well, I want to get a dog. My boyfriend and I are trying to decide between either a French Bulldog or a Pug. I told him we should get both and breed them and have 'French Pugs'!!!

My boyfriend wants to name the dog Donkey...I dunno bout that tho. I'm more partial to 'Chubby'...LOL.
                  HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

Comment

thanx...she loves having all my attention so shes an easy model to snap some pics of...she loves the sunshine that comes in the window and onto my bed..shes never been outside so thats as close as she gets lol..she was rolling around and purring and rubbin her face all over my hands and even the camera...too sweet.

BROWN EYED GURL, do you have any other pets? or is GERRY your center of attention? she looks perfectly content. i guess thats what you captured, and why. your bedroom colors match well with GERRYs colors. i really love the colors you have in your bedroom. looks really comfy! *laughing* its raining here now and just a little chilly. and im sitting here in a tank top and fipflops. duh.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

No birds, nada apache! Well I guess maybe I could sneak something into the house, that was in a cage. But still not the same as having a cat

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Fawn View Post
                        Lacy is very vocal when I'm on the phone, kinda of like toddler when a adult is on the phone. lol Precious who is our Alpha dog thinks Lacy is HER Baby. Precious was raised with Rebel who lives up to his name and she adores to come in and bathe all the cats. All of the cats get along and sleep on our bed with us. Duchess looks like BEG's cat Gerry. Shadow likes to try and catch Shadows hense his name.
                        Bonnie and Clydes big cage is surrounded with Plexiglass because Shadow kept sticking his paw in and they kept biting it and not letting to go until we reached in and catch them and make them let go.
                        I'll try and find a picture of Ace doing his thing and maybe you can post it for me.
                        *laughing* LACY sounds like she has transended half into her former self! well if DUCHESS looks like that, then she is a really beautiful cat.

PRECIOUS is not only your alpha female, but a very nurturing female. with all that cat licking, doesnt she cough up hairballs????

yeah, when i saw the name REBEL, i kinda thought, oh oh, that dog will most likely live up to his name! *laughing*

SHADOW, i thought it might have been the coloring. does he still have all his toes? or did BONNIE & CLYDE get a few? ouch! i love watching cats try to catch shadows. its also alot of fun to try to make shadows for them to catch!
                        ok, i would love to see a picture of ACE doing his thang.
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigwoman View Post
                          Well, I want to get a dog. My boyfriend and I are trying to decide between either a French Bulldog or a Pug. I told him we should get both and breed them and have 'French Pugs'!!!

My boyfriend wants to name the dog Donkey...I dunno bout that tho. I'm more partial to 'Chubby'...LOL.
                          good luck with your hunt LILBIGWOMAN. hmm a french bulldog, or a pug. well i had a chinese pug before. his name was BUSTER. he was so adorable. he was just a spud sized pup when i first got him. he was so chubby, he couldnt move. his legs were too short for his tummy! *laughing* im glad he quickly out grew that!

im boycotting french things for personal reasons. id go with the pug....*laughing*
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

no there is also a dog and 2 snakes a hamster and a 125 gallon fish aquarium ya thats all

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                            When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by Creewoman05 View Post
                              No birds, nada apache! Well I guess maybe I could sneak something into the house, that was in a cage. But still not the same as having a cat
                              ohhhh, you want a caaaat..... well that is different then CREEWOMAN! why wont your landlord let you have a pet? i mean, cats are real quiet. and if you keep her potty area clean, i cant see the problem. maybe its the hair. you could get a hairless cat. or at least a really short haired one. its a thought. hey, i just thought of something, i remember there is a breed of cat that stays really small. kinda like a kitten. maybe you could look it up on the internet???
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

no there is also a dog and 2 snakes a hamster and a 125 gallon fish aquarium ya thats all

well, BROWN EYED GURL, introduce us to them. what is your dogs name? have you named your two snakes? i never had one of those. but i did have a couple of hamsters. i named them after the chipmunks from disney. one was THEODORE, and the other was ALVIN! i never got another one to name SIMON though. i didnt know hamsters dont live long when i got them. i was too sad to get another one. i get really attached to animals....

wow, a 125 gallon aquarium! what kind of fish do you keep in it? i grew up with fish tanks in the house. my mother really enjoyed having them. i love to watch them swim around. i get so hypnotized i can watch them for a really long time....
                                Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-02-2007, 11:29 PM. Reason: cos im a goof! *laughing*
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.