No announcement yet.

Pet Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the cat is my only fav and maybe the hamster then the snakes then the fish..the last is the dog hed make some good eatin i bet

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
      the cat is my only fav and maybe the hamster then the snakes then the fish..the last is the dog hed make some good eatin i bet

BROWN EYED GURL i could tell you favor GERRY. i thought that was the only pet you had, by the way you talked about her in the other threads! *laughing* what kind of dog is it? maybe you could send it to CREEWOMAN.... while its still alive i mean.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
      "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
      "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
      "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
      "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

hes a puppy mill 'Mini Pin' heres a cpl pics

and this is how he is sposda look

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
          hes a puppy mill 'Mini Pin' heres a cpl pics

and this is how he is sposda look
          im glad you saved him. yea he does look like a mini pin. very cute. i like the one on the bed in his sweatshirt! *laughing* where did you buy the sweatshirt? RUSTY has short hair like your dog and seems to be cold all the time.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
            *laughing* LACY sounds like she has transended half into her former self! well if DUCHESS looks like that, then she is a really beautiful cat.

PRECIOUS is not only your alpha female, but a very nurturing female. with all that cat licking, doesnt she cough up hairballs????

yeah, when i saw the name REBEL, i kinda thought, oh oh, that dog will most likely live up to his name! *laughing*

SHADOW, i thought it might have been the coloring. does he still have all his toes? or did BONNIE & CLYDE get a few? ouch! i love watching cats try to catch shadows. its also alot of fun to try to make shadows for them to catch!
            ok, i would love to see a picture of ACE doing his thang.

Rebel is our oldest cat and we caught him in the wild. Anyone who says you can't tame a feral cat has never really tired. Rebel was completely feral when we caught him and we had to bottle fed him until he was old enough to eat on his own. We all got some scars when he was a kitten. Now he stays close to Duchess to make sure she is safe and can find us when she wants us since she is deaf. Shadow was also bottle raised when a friend's mother cats milk dried up and we took him for her. He does still have his toes, no thanks to the birds. Duchess was thrown out and dumped on our property, half starved and cold. She is my favorite of the cats.
            Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Fawn View Post
              Rebel is our oldest cat and we caught him in the wild. Anyone who says you can't tame a feral cat has never really tired. Rebel was completely feral when we caught him and we had to bottle fed him until he was old enough to eat on his own. We all got some scars when he was a kitten. Now he stays close to Duchess to make sure she is safe and can find us when she wants us since she is deaf. Shadow was also bottle raised when a friend's mother cats milk dried up and we took him for her. He does still have his toes, no thanks to the birds. Duchess was thrown out and dumped on our property, half starved and cold. She is my favorite of the cats.
              REBEL is quite a cat and has already lived some kind of life. i am glad you found him and took him in. its a good thing you found him so young. isnt the animal kingdom wonderful? the way they can help each other like REBEL does for DUCHESS? i really wonder how people can treat helpless creatures like the way some do.

my neighbor and i find "lost" dogs and cats regularly, when hunting season is over. she now has about a dozen dogs. she found most abandoned near an intersection in our community that has no homes for miles and miles around. there they wait, without water or food. they are the best dogs anyone could have. all of my dogs have come from there. they are shy at first, then they just want to love you to death!

im glad to hear SHADOW still has all of his toes! you would think it would only take one experience to have any cat or dog to stay clear of BONNIE & CLYDE!
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

here are some more pics of my sweet Cody Bear.
                Attached Files
                Bahnisiain

Comment

Originally posted by bahnisiain View Post
                  here are some more pics of my sweet Cody Bear.
                  BAHNISIAIN great pics! CODY BEAR is a little darker than my CHEYENNE was. but just as beautiful!

thank you for sharing these pics with us. i just stopped in for a minute, im getting ready for my medical driver to pick me up. i have hydro therapy M-W-F every week this month.

but i will try to come back later this evening. i am surprised more people dont have pets who would like to share stories and pictures....oh well, maybe they will join us later.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

I have two Boston Terriers, The male is Shrek, he is red and white, and the female is Princess, she is black and white and going to have puppies...they are smart and loveable and soooo cute! I'll post some pics tomorrow or the next day...:)
                    sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Cody is the typical black and white husky. here is a shot of my Shadow, we had to put him down over the summer due to cancer. the pic was from several years ago. i woke him from his nap, thus his ticked off expression.
                      Attached Files
                      Bahnisiain

Comment

Cody is the typical black and white husky. here is a shot of my Shadow, we had to put him down over the summer due to cancer. the pic was from several years ago. i woke him from his nap, thus his ticked off expression.
                        OMG, ever cute, but so sorry to hear of your loss. Your huskies are awesome, are they purbread with papers?

Comment

we don't have papers for my huskies. we got them from the humane society. Cody was the only one that had papers, but her previous owner didn't hand over those when he dropped her off at the shelter. every husky i have had, there was never a doubt about them being totally husky.
                          Bahnisiain

Comment

we don't have papers for my huskies. we got them from the humane society. Cody was the only one that had papers, but her previous owner didn't hand over those when he dropped her off at the shelter. every husky i have had, there was never a doubt about them being totally husky.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that they where not Those dogs look to be Siberian eh>

Comment

that's ok. Cody didn't take all that as an insult!
                              Bahnisiain

Comment

Originally posted by eyesrbrown4areason View Post
                                I have two Boston Terriers, The male is Shrek, he is red and white, and the female is Princess, she is black and white and going to have puppies...they are smart and loveable and soooo cute! I'll post some pics tomorrow or the next day...:)

EYESBROWN4AREASON thank you for telling us about your two boston terriers....SHREK and his mate(?) PRINCESS. when are the puppies due? of course we are looking forward to seeing pictures or them along with SHREK & PRINCESS!
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.