Pet Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bahnisiain View Post
    Cody is the typical black and white husky. here is a shot of my Shadow, we had to put him down over the summer due to cancer. the pic was from several years ago. i woke him from his nap, thus his ticked off expression.
    *laughing* yep, i can clearly see that look on SHADOW. thats the look i give, when im woken up before its time to be up!

im so sorry that SHADOW got cancer and had to be put down, BAHNISIAIN. anyone who has had a close relationship with any animal, knows how much it can hurt to have our loved one cross over ahead of us. may your memories of SHADOW glow warmly in your heart, forever.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigwoman View Post
      Well, I want to get a dog. My boyfriend and I are trying to decide between either a French Bulldog or a Pug. I told him we should get both and breed them and have 'French Pugs'!!!

My boyfriend wants to name the dog Donkey...I dunno bout that tho. I'm more partial to 'Chubby'...LOL.
      Well, here's an update...since it's 'Pet Chatter'...Me & Al are talking about getting a Pug. I'm so excited...they are sooo cute...and FAT...and Wrinkley...and CUTE!!!

I'm not creative with names, so Al is stuck between 'Thagadore' (no idea where this name came from) or 'Puggy Smallz aka Notorious P.U.G.'

I don't care what he names my Pug...As long as I get my Pug! LOL. It all depends on whenever I get to move home tho...which...by rumor...is DECEMBER 16!!! WOO HOO!!! FOR GEWD!!! WOO HOO!!! (so they say)
      HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigwoman View Post
        Well, here's an update...since it's 'Pet Chatter'...Me & Al are talking about getting a Pug. I'm so excited...they are sooo cute...and FAT...and Wrinkley...and CUTE!!!

I'm not creative with names, so Al is stuck between 'Thagadore' (no idea where this name came from) or 'Puggy Smallz aka Notorious P.U.G.'

I don't care what he names my Pug...As long as I get my Pug! LOL. It all depends on whenever I get to move home tho...which...by rumor...is DECEMBER 16!!! WOO HOO!!! FOR GEWD!!! WOO HOO!!! (so they say)

great news LILBIGWOMAN! pugs are so cute! why dont you wait until you get the dog before you name it? every animal has its own personality. seeing it, might help you name your pug. it takes me a couple of days to a couple of weeks before i seem to find a name that fits a new pet. its a thought anyway. thank you for the update!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

what about Mugwort or Pugwort?
          Bahnisiain

Comment

Here's pics of my boo boo puppy and her stogie LOL! I just absolutely love this dog! She's just cute and sweet and full of personality. And since I've been pregnant has been glued to my side as much as possible.
            Attached Files
            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

my companion, Nikko, is an Eastern Timberwolf, a rehabilitated wolf from US Fish&Wildlife. She was injured and cannot be released into the wild. She wouldn't bond with anyone , my friend Diamond here in Cherokee had her in her care before we met. Nikko and I took to each other so we have been together since.
              But I want to tell you a instance Diamond had with her before she placed her in my care.
              Diamond had let Nikko out to roam one day ,Her mom was standing by the back door and saw Nikko trotting into the yard with something hanging from her mouth. She called out to Diamond sayiing Nikko had some kind of big bone.
              So Diamond went outside to look and saw that "The Bone" happened to be the skeletal remains of a human forearm and hand!!!!!
              She was just a trotting thru the yard just so proud of her find, the hand flopping around.
              Well needless to say Diamond and her mom were quite shocked, they call the tribal police to report that her wolf had found human bones. the cops were like ,yeah sure, we'll send someone by.
              So later this fat Rez Cop comes , Diamond shows him the bones and he gets on the radio and notifies HQ . Well they took the remains into custody, all these cops standing around trying to figure it out, Nikko mad as hell because they took her bone. They thought about following her but realized she would never lead them back to her Treasure Trove. So they ask Diamond to let them know if she brings anymore surprises.
              Sure enough the next day she goes out in the woods for her walk and comes back later with a piece of spine with ribs attached. Rez cops get called back to the house. They never could i.d. the remains and figured she came across an old washed out grave or something of the like.
              That wolf is a mess I tell ya, I keep her in a kennel now and when I'm away and come home I call out her name and she will howl it back, Nikkkkoooo. What an animal, love her to death.
              The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by bahnisiain View Post
                what about Mugwort or Pugwort?
                BAHNISIAIN um, its your pet. name it what you feel good in using. but again, until you have your pet, i would wait. it should tell you its name.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear View Post
                  Here's pics of my boo boo puppy and her stogie LOL! I just absolutely love this dog! She's just cute and sweet and full of personality. And since I've been pregnant has been glued to my side as much as possible.

BLACKBEAR, is your dog named BOO BOO, and she is a puppy? or is her name BOO BOO PUPPY? i love that shot with her stogie *laughing* she looks younger in that snapshot than the other. she kinda makes me hungry for a snack!

oh i bet she has been glued to your side. they can tell when something special is going on. later on she will probably be trying to climb onto your lap. and how are you feeling these days?
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by PappyRoach View Post
                    my companion, Nikko, is an Eastern Timberwolf, a rehabilitated wolf from US Fish&Wildlife. She was injured and cannot be released into the wild. She wouldn't bond with anyone , my friend Diamond here in Cherokee had her in her care before we met. Nikko and I took to each other so we have been together since.
                    But I want to tell you a instance Diamond had with her before she placed her in my care.
                    Diamond had let Nikko out to roam one day ,Her mom was standing by the back door and saw Nikko trotting into the yard with something hanging from her mouth. She called out to Diamond sayiing Nikko had some kind of big bone.
                    So Diamond went outside to look and saw that "The Bone" happened to be the skeletal remains of a human forearm and hand!!!!!
                    She was just a trotting thru the yard just so proud of her find, the hand flopping around.
                    Well needless to say Diamond and her mom were quite shocked, they call the tribal police to report that her wolf had found human bones. the cops were like ,yeah sure, we'll send someone by.
                    So later this fat Rez Cop comes , Diamond shows him the bones and he gets on the radio and notifies HQ . Well they took the remains into custody, all these cops standing around trying to figure it out, Nikko mad as hell because they took her bone. They thought about following her but realized she would never lead them back to her Treasure Trove. So they ask Diamond to let them know if she brings anymore surprises.
                    Sure enough the next day she goes out in the woods for her walk and comes back later with a piece of spine with ribs attached. Rez cops get called back to the house. They never could i.d. the remains and figured she came across an old washed out grave or something of the like.
                    That wolf is a mess I tell ya, I keep her in a kennel now and when I'm away and come home I call out her name and she will howl it back, Nikkkkoooo. What an animal, love her to death.
                    now how cool is this story! thank you PAPPYROACH, for sharing this very unusual story with us about your companion NIKKO. i for one would love to see a piture or two of NIKKO the timberwolf!

i guess DIAMOND and her mother dont miss getting treasures from NIKKO anymore! *laughing* the way you told the story, i could just see it all. i mean, its kind of morbid, but in my head it looks so funny!

PAPPYROACH i sure hope you keep posting here about NIKKO and her adventures.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
                      BLACKBEAR, is your dog named BOO BOO, and she is a puppy? or is her name BOO BOO PUPPY? i love that shot with her stogie *laughing* she looks younger in that snapshot than the other. she kinda makes me hungry for a snack!

oh i bet she has been glued to your side. they can tell when something special is going on. later on she will probably be trying to climb onto your lap. and how are you feeling these days?

Boo boo puppy is kinda a nickname i have for her.. her name is Kaiya actually, but I call her boo boo puppy, pupperdogs, smallish pup, and rotten rotty. She comes to them all LOL! Both those pics were on the same night. She looked like a bear cub when she was real little, and then became a complete terror where my ankles and feet and toes were no longer safe until she was spayed.

She and the other dog Maggie crawl into bed with me when the hubby leaves for work in the morning. He leaves so early in the morning.. but this morning I woke to his alarm and kept tappign him telling him to kill it and get ready for work. Well I guess i dozed off again without knowing it and I reached over to say... hon did you hear me? Time to get up.. and instead of his arm I got a handful of fur. Some mornings I even wake up and both dogs, the cat and the kid are in my bed with me LOL! I love both the dogs but Kaiya's my baby.. I got her as a bitty pup so she's like my other kid and yes, she does and always has tried to sit in my lap. She's my lapwieler LOL.

Kaiya we find has some lab in her, how much we don't know but it's apparent in her personality and webbed toes, Maggie is german shepard and doberman, and the other pic below is of Bobobob (bob) who got his name from our daughter who wrote that on his bowl cause that was the only name she knew how to spell LOL!

I myself am doing good. Still tired all the time but my blood sugars are doing good and I'm eating right.
                      Attached Files
                      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
                        hello PRAIRIE TX, good to see you again. im glad you have come to post in my thread. BELLA is a pretty name. thats what it means in another language, right? i bet she has a shiney black coat.

GUNNER, is a great name, i like it. you have a hand full with those two dont you? they are still "pups" and can get into so much trouble. just like my liver colored RUSTY and yellow colored TROOPER. pups sure chew and get into everything, dont they? *laughing*
                        Thanks! Yep I have my hands full, but that's the joy of having puppies...Everyone here has such cute babies. I love the kitty photo. Anyone else having to watch the Christmas tree? :)

Comment

Here is a picture of Nikko and my friend Diamond

[URL="http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z233/nikkoandthesioux/MickyandNikko-1.jpg"]
                          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear View Post
                            Boo boo puppy is kinda a nickname i have for her.. her name is Kaiya actually, but I call her boo boo puppy, pupperdogs, smallish pup, and rotten rotty. She comes to them all LOL! Both those pics were on the same night. She looked like a bear cub when she was real little, and then became a complete terror where my ankles and feet and toes were no longer safe until she was spayed.

She and the other dog Maggie crawl into bed with me when the hubby leaves for work in the morning. He leaves so early in the morning.. but this morning I woke to his alarm and kept tappign him telling him to kill it and get ready for work. Well I guess i dozed off again without knowing it and I reached over to say... hon did you hear me? Time to get up.. and instead of his arm I got a handful of fur. Some mornings I even wake up and both dogs, the cat and the kid are in my bed with me LOL! I love both the dogs but Kaiya's my baby.. I got her as a bitty pup so she's like my other kid and yes, she does and always has tried to sit in my lap. She's my lapwieler LOL.

Kaiya we find has some lab in her, how much we don't know but it's apparent in her personality and webbed toes, Maggie is german shepard and doberman, and the other pic below is of Bobobob (bob) who got his name from our daughter who wrote that on his bowl cause that was the only name she knew how to spell LOL!

I myself am doing good. Still tired all the time but my blood sugars are doing good and I'm eating right.
                            BLACKBEAR....im glad you are doing well and eating right. i remember being sooo, tired all the time too. i guess its just all the changes our bodies have to go through. make sure you get all the rest you can, while you can!

thank you so much for the pictures of your pets. im sitting here with a big o' grin on my face. your cat is so beautiful. im not sure whos name goes to which pic, but your pup in this pic got my heart with that raised up paw!

*laughing* yep, i can see you now, with everyone all piled up on your bed. they must keep you very warm. my dogs TROOPER & RUSTY sleep downstairs in front of the door. they are lucky to get to be indoor dogs during the cold or wet weather. *laughing* and they know it. they keep each other warm, and me feeling a little more safe.

my two also have nicknames . TROOPER is a big baby i spoil. sometimes he is called ROO-ROO, because he makes that kind of sound deep in his throat, when he is talking to me. i also call him DROP THAT! and a few other choice words, depending on how much trouble he is in!*laughing*

RUSTY i call WYZEN-HYMER, or RUFUS also depending on what he has been up to. whatever i call them, they answer to. unless they know they are in trouble. RUSTY just sits there patiently while i scold him. TROOPER heads for the hills! *laughing*
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by PrairieTX View Post
                              Thanks! Yep I have my hands full, but that's the joy of having puppies...Everyone here has such cute babies. I love the kitty photo. Anyone else having to watch the Christmas tree? :)

*laughing* christmas tree??, what christmas tree?! *laughing* PRAIRIE TX i cant even decorate my porch railing with lights. TROOPER & RUSTY chew absolutely everything in site! even the wiring for my house alarm! they have chewed countless lawn hoses, extension cords, shoes, trash with the plastic containers, tools, rocks, rocking chairs! oh, you name it, some pup has had it in his mouth! *laughing* i should rename them "chainsaw" & "disposal"
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Originally posted by PappyRoach View Post
                                Here is a picture of Nikko and my friend Diamond

[url="http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z233/nikkoandthesioux/MickyandNikko-1.jpg"]

i couldnt get the url to work PAPPYROACH did anyone else have much luck with it?
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.