Pet Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 View Post
    <OBJECT style="WIDTH: 426px; HEIGHT: 320px" type=application/x-shockwave-flash height=320 width=426 data=http://widget-c9.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf></OBJECT>
    IROQUOIS FEMME15 i do have to say, your HEIDI is sure cute. the one with her 'boyfriend' was cute, but i really liked the subway shot! **laughing** thank you so much for posting on my thread. i hope you come talk about your pet again real soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

hi yall i injoyed reading this thread everone amiamals are neat
      as adding my pets to this thread is we have two birds pickle and snowcone thay are a joy and talk a lot.then we have jubia she is a tember wolf 3/4 at least,
      i got a wild hair and went looking for a wolf and me and my baby grand daughter julia {she was about 3 at the time went to manor texas from a news paper add and saw my first wolf pack, jubia had just been pulled from her mother along with her 9 brothers and sisters , then in the house for the first time and all of them were scared ,the woman i got jubia from said she had to pull them out from the den becouse moma wolf was getting mean with them,i look at the pack for 20 mimts or so and the woman told me if i chose one of the lighter cubs i would probe get a white wolf, but as we watch the cubs only one was held in place still and looking strate farward
      ear up
      and she was the smallest one, as i put her in the car she crawel under the driver set of my car.we road home like that.and thats how she was fro awale we would leave home and she would be in the same place as when we had left. she is 7 years now,she comes in side each night,and she has taught all the other dogs to howl, the any dog in hearing distants now howl from pit bull to the littlest we get a corus plenty of days.
      i have scare on my arms and hands from her puppy teeth, she has been to me as close as a child.her need are as family needs
      jubia says rain in spanish lol her name means rain.
      and the little dark one is one of her cubs
      Attached Files
      Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 12-12-2007, 10:11 AM.
      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

ok now that im tell yall about jubia i want to show more picturs of her so here a few more
        Attached Files
        Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

Those wolf pictures are pretty amazing, and that little dog as subway, ahah lmfao, good one

Comment

This little dog cracks me up

I was at the Laundromat last weekend, and have fell in love with the owners dog. His name is Chiro (pronounced cheer-o)

He was sitting on the floor, watching another dog walk buy, and he charged at it

Then I asked him what he was doing, and he had hopped up on the chair beside me, and then right into my arms. I was like wtf?....

Couldn't believe that he did that, but for some reason the dog must like me. He always runs over to me when I call him.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
              ok now that im tell yall about jubia i want to show more picturs of her so here a few more
              OoOoO pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
                IROQUOIS FEMME15 i do have to say, your HEIDI is sure cute. the one with her 'boyfriend' was cute, but i really liked the subway shot! **laughing** thank you so much for posting on my thread. i hope you come talk about your pet again real soon!
                Thanks I thought she was cute too thats why we bought her lol But she fooled us she was all drugged up on kennel coug medicine when we first saw her so she was all calm and sweet then we took her home and shes a little monster lol

The guys at pet land were cracking up when we told them to name her heidi von weiner schnitzle they made us spell it out for them lol

Comment

Umm... I guess its safe to assume what kind of animals pretty much rule my life. lol
                  Most of these guys and gals are rescues. Some with very serious health problems. :(
                  Their names are:
                  Girls-
                  Maya
                  Titan (thought she was a he at first)
                  Cleopatra
                  Madeline
                  Jezebel
                  Freya
                  Eden
                  Sylvia
                  Eve
                  Rizzo
                  Alexandria

Boys-
                  Nobody
                  Isis (thought he was a she for a while)
                  Riff Raff
                  Diego
                  Bob
                  Loki
                  Odin

4 baby ball pythons that haven't been named yet.

And a bearded dragon that convinced he's a dog, Dharma.

I think I got everybody...

Oh! And a cat named Thorin. (aka; Bill)

Comment

friends have 3 huskies and 3 cats. the cats think they are dogs and the dogs think they are cats.
                    Bahnisiain

Comment

• hello everyone. i know i usually enjoy this thread and post individualy to each pet owner. but i just cant for awhile. i hear that MIB from the REDHORSE CAFE passed away today at 3:40 p.m. and im finding it difficult to be my normal self. i hope you all continue to post here and enjoy all of our wonderful pets.

i would like to thank 2LINECARRANDMORGAN, and PYTHONMOM for joining us proud pet owners in sharing our 'little' ones. i also want to say thank you to BAHNISIAIN and IROQUOIS FEMME15 for continueing to come back and adding to this thread.

special thank you to CREEWOMAN05 for helping me keep this thread going. when i am feeling better, i will return. thank you all for your understanding.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Originally posted by bahnisiain View Post
                        friends have 3 huskies and 3 cats. the cats think they are dogs and the dogs think they are cats.
                        That is so true

Comment

• you are welcome about keeping this thread going! i grew up with dogs and birds and fish.
                          Bahnisiain

Comment

• Cody is the first dog who crosses her front feet - so lady like!
                            Bahnisiain

Comment

• Originally posted by bahnisiain View Post
                              Cody is the first dog who crosses her front feet - so lady like!
                              Pics please

Comment

• yes, i would love to see that lady like dog too BAHNISIAIN
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.