No announcement yet.

Pet Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here is the shot of Cody crossing her front paws - took a while to find it.
    Attached Files
    Bahnisiain

Comment

• Originally posted by bahnisiain View Post
      here is the shot of Cody crossing her front paws - took a while to find it.
      That is awesome, thanks for posting that

Comment

• first pic is a friend's dog, Sid - he looks like something that was farted out. the other pic is my critters.
        Attached Files
        Bahnisiain

Comment

first pic is a friend's dog, Sid - he looks like something that was farted out. the other pic is my critters.
          Love the bebez

Comment

• My Tabby cat Duchess is training our 4 month old Pitt Bull puppy Lacy. Every time Lacy starts to jump on the couches Duchess slaps her and she backs off.
            BTW, Lacy also crosses her paws very lady like as do our cats.
            Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

• My boo boo puppy has earned her nickname... she needs both her knees operated on to fix torn ACL ligaments... poor baby.
              Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

• Happy Birfday AF!
                Whenever you stroll back around!

...that's so true....so, so true...

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbear View Post
                  My boo boo puppy has earned her nickname... she needs both her knees operated on to fix torn ACL ligaments... poor baby.
                  that poor dog, I hope she will be ok. But we do anything for our pets, atleast I know I would. Good luck with that

Comment

• A the guy that owns our little general store just spent a thousand dollars on his dog because she ate a rock and it stopped in her throat.
                    Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

• Cody wanted CreWoman to have this pic. i think Cody said something like kiss this,
                      Attached Files
                      Bahnisiain

Comment

Cody wanted CreWoman to have this pic. i think Cody said something like kiss this,
                        Yep, a dog with attitude, I love it

Comment

• Cody has attitude to spare! she is not afraid to tell you what is on her mind! sometimes she "talks" and there are times jus thte way she looks at you says it ALL!
                          Bahnisiain

Comment

• Originally posted by ntownn8ive View Post
                            Happy Birfday AF!
                            Whenever you stroll back around!

aw, thank you NTOWNN8IVE. i didnt think anyone noticed. well, im back and i sure love all the new pictures being posted here.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
                            "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
                            "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
                            "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
                            "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

• OMG I have a new pet and Im so excited cause shes the fist animal that I actually paid for myself so for a change Im mommy instead of aunty lol. Her Name is Ebon.

Ignore my girlie boxers. I just woke up. lol

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.slide.com/s/YJwiWnZ1oT84EYczt7pWhm8rHeiBuh5G?referrer=hlnk"><i mg src="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/1/W/5000000173663a0/1/79/vFineSES3z8HHbmcvTlBM4L0N31AAYnv.jpg" border="0" alt="Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!" title="Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!" /></a>

Comment

• Originally posted by IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 View Post
                                OMG I have a new pet and Im so excited cause shes the fist animal that I actually paid for myself so for a change Im mommy instead of aunty lol. Her Name is Ebon.

Ignore my girlie boxers. I just woke up. lol

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.slide.com/s/YJwiWnZ1oT84EYczt7pWhm8rHeiBuh5G?referrer=hlnk"><i mg src="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/1/W/5000000173663a0/1/79/vFineSES3z8HHbmcvTlBM4L0N31AAYnv.jpg" border="0" alt="Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!" title="Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!" /></a>
                                Cute, hmmmm yummy rabbit jokessssssssssssss

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.