Pet Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 69 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• MissTlingitAchievement
    What can you do for...........................?
    by MissTlingitAchievement
    I currently have a situation. I am truely in love with a man, and yet he can not see how much I love him because he is in his past. I have a child by him but yet it is like he don't see us at all. He won't celebrate Christmas with us because of a death that happend over 10 years ago. I know people are...
    12-24-2003, 05:21 AM
  • baby_sis
    my turtle Michelangelo
    by baby_sis
    my turtle died.

i want to use his remains as a rattle or a medicine pouch.

im sad about it all, but i still get to see him if this happens

01-30-2013, 11:26 AM
  • cr_dakota_chic
    I'm Depressed
    by cr_dakota_chic
    Hey... My name is Carolyn Renville. Since this is an introduction. I will introduce myself. I am 18 years old. I was born November 14, 1990. I use to love to go for walks, bead, draw, fish, ride horses, babysit, cook, and adventure the great outdoors. I loved to play hand games. When I was...
    02-24-2009, 09:32 PM
  • HolyElk
    In Loving Memory of those who passed on......
    by HolyElk
    In Loving Memory of my Grandma who passed away Dec 1997......... I love her and miss her very much! Glad I grew up living most of my time with her...... She told me stories of the past and about my relatives!
    08-14-2003, 09:21 AM
  • ~pathwalker~
    The atheist...
    by ~pathwalker~
    An atheist was taking a walk through the woods.
    What majestic trees!
    What powerful rivers!
    What beautiful animals!" he said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look. He saw a 7 foot grizzly
    07-01-2005, 06:45 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X