No announcement yet.

Baby Pool!! -25,000 points to winner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Pool!! -25,000 points to winner!!

I'm due in 19 days ( from today). My baby boy is due on December 26th. Paul G ( thank you) has donated 25,000 points to go to the winner of the one that guess closest without going over, my delivery day and time. ( I'll spare you the weight and height )

So come on, give your best guess as to when we will welcome little Aydan Sky into the world.

Will he be here for Christmas eve? Christmas? Boxing Day? ( daddy is Cree from Manitoba ) Or will he be a New Years baby??

And FYI no I haven't started having signs of labor yet.

Last edited by ~Jingle Pejuta~; 12-07-2007, 03:10 PM.
    "Such,things though rare in time, are frequent in eternity. -- Bryon, "Cain"

Oooh, Congratulations!!! My baby girl was born early, but we don't know how early because I never really had a specific due date due. When Raegan was born, she weighed 5 lbs 10 oz. She was tiny! She'll be a year old on January 31. Time sure does fly...

Anyways, I'll take a guess. I will say on the Dec. 23 at 3:30 p.m. Woohoo! I hope I win.
    Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

I'm gonna say Dec 30th at 4:38 am. I just got a feeling that you are gonna be sitting around at christmas just waiting to go into labor and it not happen for another 4 days while you overdue and uncomfy hehehehehe...
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

I am going for Christmas!! Dec 25 at 3:30PM. :) Great name too!

Comment

umm, dec. [email protected]:00 am..lol..do we get more than one guess..you really aren't giving us any hints..lol
          "I don't know why you never tried to tell me I was the one for you, I'm telling you my love is true and you're the only one for me -NC

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20

Comment

January 2nd, 100PM

Comment

i am going for December 30, 4:30 am
              Bahnisiain

Comment

CHRISTMAS MORNING .... 2: 00 A.M.

thank you for all the points! *laughing*
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
                "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
                "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
                "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
                "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

I'm going to say New Years Day because 1 it's my birthday and to, all that new years eve celebrating will be just what a baby needs to get him prepared for his first 9!!!
                  The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                  -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

dec.28th 4:20 pm

Comment

December 22 at 12:04AM

Comment

PS Congratulations!

Comment

Dec.15 8:01 a.m

Comment

I'm going to go with Dec 29 at 1:30 am, first boys are usually late (not always--but usually are).
                            Congratulations and good luck.

Comment

I'm going with Dec. 19th at 11:31 p.m.
                              sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X