Things a Stepmother should never say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Annie Fawn
    Anyone want to share ideas on dealing with kids?
    by Annie Fawn
    I'm a foster parent and you are not allowed to spank or really punish these kids no matter what they might say or do to you. Over the years we have come up with some creative ways to get our point across with our own and with our foster children. Here are some that we have tried.
    Failing grades...
    05-29-2005, 07:56 PM
  • FAITH
    Something to read
    by FAITH
    My daughter sent these to me so thought i would share them you may have read them already but someone hasn't :rofl2:A couple from Minneapolis decided to go to Florida for a long weekend to
    thaw out during one particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the
    very same hotel where...
    03-20-2004, 01:35 PM
  • crazywolf
    Obsolete Reservations???
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I know this one is gonna start some fires, so be it. This have been bugging me for a couple of months and now I am bringing it out into the open for everyone to attack, flame, ridicule and possibly even get banned over.

I was at work a couple of days ago,...
    03-12-2009, 02:11 PM
  • Mato Winyan
    Thoughts on the Red Road vs. Rainbow Tribe Way
    by Mato Winyan
    This is a letter I received from a person that I have permission to post here. This is a result of a discussion on a group on the net. It was started because a person came on the site and posted a "prophesy" by the Rainbow Tribe. I felt that this man explained things extremely well without...
    06-20-2006, 10:08 AM
  • Tehan
    spanking
    by Tehan
    Unless you are being attacked,and are defending yourself,you do not have the right to strike another human being period!
    This is exactly why this society is as sick as it is........No excuse........Take a childs priviliges and be firm on it ....teach them well, the childrens hell................
    02-21-2004, 10:00 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X