Finally, someone said it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• marichriaddi
    some nutty thoughts I had on the bean
    by marichriaddi
    A better future
    I keep reading letters to the editor at the newspaper I work at from people talking about what the tribes needs to do to help people. I agree on some level about what they say, but at the same time, I can’t help but to think that the tribe building some treatment facility...
    10-24-2007, 12:51 PM
  • vince_j
    Dine' bashing
    by vince_j
    This post is in reference to comments made in the "what is with navajo's and southern style dancing" thread.

At the Gathering back maybe 9 years ago, Blacklodge and Cozad were both present. During one of the intertribal dances, Blacklodge sang a well-known Cozad song. They...
    10-17-2005, 05:51 PM
  • crazywolf
    Obsolete Reservations???
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I know this one is gonna start some fires, so be it. This have been bugging me for a couple of months and now I am bringing it out into the open for everyone to attack, flame, ridicule and possibly even get banned over.

I was at work a couple of days ago,...
    03-12-2009, 03:11 PM
  • Mato Winyan
    Thoughts on the Red Road vs. Rainbow Tribe Way
    by Mato Winyan
    This is a letter I received from a person that I have permission to post here. This is a result of a discussion on a group on the net. It was started because a person came on the site and posted a "prophesy" by the Rainbow Tribe. I felt that this man explained things extremely well without...
    06-20-2006, 11:08 AM
  • marichriaddi
    keep in mind..it's just what I think.
    by marichriaddi
    The importance of sobriety in Native America
    I read an agenda for the Sacred Hoop’s stop at the State Capitol in Helena, Montana and one of the items being addressed by Lieutenant Governor Bohlinger was the importance of Native people staying sober. I thought to myself, what a topic to write...
    10-24-2007, 02:32 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X