Wot R U Thinkin About Right Now?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 1 Photo

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• orangepridendns1
    Right Now...
    by orangepridendns1
    Right now the rain is pitter patting on the house...one of my favorite sounds..both girls are sleeping peacefully, I am drinking a cup of Red Raspberry Hot Tea and playing on the computer...listening to Dr. Phil and his thoughts...it is a good day to be alive! How about you? What is going on with...
    11-03-2004, 05:12 PM
    I Finally Found Him
    by Guest
    Just thought I would share this bit of news with you:

I finally found someone that I can really see myself spending my life with. It is "odd" on how the creator works in our lives, that's for sure.

Words cannot describe the bond I share with this person, it is...
    10-11-2004, 12:32 PM
  • LSS
    Things we are "thankful" for and blessed with
    by LSS
    Hi guys! I've been thinking kind of deeply as of late of all the things I am thankful for and blessed with. I have a ton of things I'd love to give a testament for but I don't want to come across as someone who is trying to toot his own horn. Just, I'm feeling good about all the things I'm blessed...
    10-11-2004, 10:29 PM
  • navajowmn
    Recovering Caffeine Addict!!
    by navajowmn
    I am sitting here this morning.... after being sodaless for the whole weekend. I usually start off my day with a large cup of Cherry Coke on ice. Well, I have quit the caffeine, AGAIN, since Friday. So now I sit here half asleep at my desk... here at work. I just know that later this afternoo, I...
    03-22-2004, 12:34 PM
  • OneidaDreamer
    Imagine That
    by OneidaDreamer
    Imagine if you will calm and relaxation
    Now throw in a grenade
    Imagine a quite pool off a waterfall
    Now throw in some chemical wepon
    Imagine a perfect day
    Now throw in a hail storm
    Imagine a temple
    Now deficate on the altar
    Imagine an Eagle...
    11-25-2007, 06:23 PM

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    Yesterday, 07:14 AM
  • OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X