Final Season of ER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Season of ER

Tonight is the beginning of the final season of ER. I heard some of the old characters will be making guest aprearances this year....I hope so!!!

And one of the current character's will "draw his last breath" tonight. I can't wait...

Ditto

too bad its gonna be over and done with i love that show have watched it for years

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

uh... last week was the first episode of this season...... but it was mostly a recap of what was going on last season and where they are going with it now.
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear View Post
        uh... last week was the first episode of this season...... but it was mostly a recap of what was going on last season and where they are going with it now.
        ???? What do you mean? I missed it?! So who died?

Comment

Errrrr!

Comment

Last week's show was the final show of last season. Tonight is first show of this season which also happens to be the last. LOL I can't watch it any way - going to see Reba tonight! She's unbelieveaba!

Comment

Originally posted by Singing Eagle View Post
              Last week's show was the final show of last season. Tonight is first show of this season which also happens to be the last. LOL I can't watch it any way - going to see Reba tonight! She's unbelieveaba!
              Oh thanks for the clarification! I know they always show the last show from last season, but I didn't watch it.... Then about 9:45 pm. I told my daughter, "I hope we didn't miss the first show of the new season." And then when Blackbear said that, I was was like OMG, I jinxed myself....

WHEW!!!

I would miss ER for Reba. But I would tape it and watch later.

Comment

Love ER, but for me it really should have ended when Carter left. It was always centered around him.
                New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
                  Love ER, but for me it really should have ended when Carter left. It was always centered around him.
                  Maybe....

but Carter didn't join the show till later.

In the beginning it seemed that everyone had a turn in the spotlight....

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom View Post
                    Maybe....

but Carter didn't join the show till later.

In the beginning it seemed that everyone had a turn in the spotlight....
                    Carter was in the pilot.
                    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
                      Carter was in the pilot.
                      Dang! I don't remember that.... I must be going senial....

4 1/2 hours till the final season.....

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom View Post
                        ???? What do you mean? I missed it?! So who died?
                        no one died.. but it was the first episode of the season... or at least it was listed as new and like I said it was a recap and leader .. kinda inbetween where they left off and where they are going with it now.

The guy that was being strangled at the end of the finale turns out is in witness protection program, Luca and Morretti confront each other and Morretti tells Luca that Abby really loves him and then Luca punches him out and starts reconsidering where he wants things to go with Abby.... can't recall what else... oh and the dude Luca was caring for in hospice got moved out because he did'nt die yet.
                        Last edited by Blackbear; 09-25-2008, 09:29 PM.
                        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

I remember the pilot and could have sworn the show centered around George Clooney's character Doug LOL!! Who I miss was Anthony Edwards' character Dr. Green. It was so sad to see him pass. I cry at very little but those 3 episodes centered around his leaving made me bawl my eyes out... but they have him returning in a flashback episode this season. Paid him lots of money to do it!

Comment

So Pratt(sp) died that sucked

not a bad show well as much as i saw was also watching Greys Anatomy so lotsa flippin back n forth

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                            When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
                              So Pratt(sp) died that sucked

not a bad show well as much as i saw was also watching Greys Anatomy so lotsa flippin back n forth

It did indeed sucked. I was hoping Kovac was blown to bits and that the piece of bone that was stuck in Pratt's leg was his bone. But no. I liked the part where Morris handed Fatima? the ring Pratt had bought for her.

They are bringing Dr Greene back for a Cameo though, which is cool in itself

And yes, Carter was in the pilot. It was his first day at County as a Med student.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X