So how do you feel right now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how do you feel right now??

Well Peeps, each day each moment we feel something different, feelings/emotions/etc, well you can VENT here lol.. if ya need to lol...

As for me i feel ummmm content, how cheesy is that?? LOL

i feel like killing my manager at work! because of him i lost my job for about a week!! he made me loose over 100 dollers, and more because by the time i got my job back i wasint able to get on to the schedauel for more then one day:Cry :Cry :Yell like i said im pissed at him. then one my first day back im stuckworkign with him again! so ya i feel great lol.....a lil suger down the gas tank..ya i feel better:Angel2
    "Be what you is, not what you ain't, 'cause when you is what you ain't,then you ain't what you is."

"remember an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth! that wayt the whole world will be blind and toothles!

Comment

Hoolah Nooksak, that would definitely be something worth venting off, well I hope things get better for you at work! I totally know what you mean when you work with people like that

:Mad :Mad

Comment

I'm Feelin'...

DEPRESSED....HOPEFUL....Just Plain CONFUSED...I miss my grandma!!!!...We leave for her memorial on Friday morning. :Cry
        "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

I'm feeling content, happy & excited :)
          don't you be wastin' all your money
          on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Re: So how do you feel right now??

Originally posted by luvlybutterfly
            Well Peeps, each day each moment we feel something different, feelings/emotions/etc, well you can VENT here lol.. if ya need to lol...

As for me i feel ummmm content, how cheesy is that?? LOL
            :HappyBD: :PTime: :flowers: Happy Birth day Enjoy your Day :)
            don't you be wastin' all your money
            on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

I feel a cold coming on! LOL

So I feel blah, tired, run down, glad its almost the weekend!
              He's the type of rez I like
              ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

I feel like calling in sick to work today.

I have a long 10 hour shift in a hot kitchen today and don't feel like cookin seafood all day...

aaahh well ..... must....bread.....seafood.:Fish

Comment

oooo...i am feelin' lubbly!!!
                  i just came back from a fun road trip, a really good powwow, and am heading to another tomorrow... things couldn't be better!
                  "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

FEELIN' COOL, CALM, COLLECTIVE & IN CONTROL! NOT AS PISSED OFF AS I WAS YESTERDAY.....BOY THE THINGS YOU LEARN ABOUT SOMEONE IN A 36 HOUR DRIVE HOME!

~BUX
                    *BE EASY*

Comment

groovy man

I feel great. Nice cold shower waked my sleepy body up. I got clean panties on. Had a great brekfast on my way in. Missed a dog that ran in front of my broken down car. Broken car got me to work so that always a plus. Manager called in sick todya; so it will be a great day and I am feeling bubbly bubbly. :bouncy:
                      o i forgot and my best friend is flying in from Florida tonight
                      :Jumping: :Jumping:
                      Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

I'm feelin pretty good since I got some more clients who want to buy horse farms...Unexpected and very welcome since I was in a dry spell for awhile...
                        believe in yourself

Comment

I am feeling tired:Sleeping

My baby was up every 2-3 hours last night! And she is 7 month old. Shouldn't she be sleeping through the night?

Comment

tip

Originally posted by KC Quapaw
                            I am feeling tired:Sleeping

My baby was up every 2-3 hours last night! And she is 7 month old. Shouldn't she be sleeping through the night?
                            Spike her bottle; my mom did that to get a fulls night sleep with me.
                            Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Re: Re: So how do you feel right now??

Originally posted by Ginger
                              :HappyBD: :PTime: :flowers: Happy Birth day Enjoy your Day :)

Thank you Ginger, I will have a good day, even though i'm flippin stuck at work today, but hey I have a day off tomorrow..

wooohoo !!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X