Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 yo boy on a killing spree..........

Boy, 7, goes on killing spree in zoo, feeding reptiles to crocodile

<!-- END: Module - Main Heading --><DIV id=region-column1-layout2><!--CMA user Call Diffrenet Variation Of Image --><!-- BEGIN: M24 Article Headline with landscape image (d) --><SCRIPT src="/tol/js/m24-image-browser.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="/tol/js/tol.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><!-- BEGIN: Module - M24 Article Headline with landscape image (d) --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--/* Global variables that are used for "image browsing". Used on article pages to rotate the images of a story. */var sImageBrowserImagePath = '';var aArticleImages = new Array();var aImageDescriptions = new Array();var aImageEnlargeLink = new Array();var aImageEnlargePopupWidth = '500';var aImageEnlargePopupHeight = '500';var aImagePhotographer = new Array();var nSelectedArticleImage = 0;var aImageAltText= new Array();var i=0;//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aArticleImages[i] = '/multimedia/archive/00409/zoo__01_409117a.jpg';//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImageDescriptions[i] = "The boy throws one of the reptiles into the crocodile pen" ;aImageDescriptions[i] = aImageDescriptions[i].replace(/&quot;/g,"\"");//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImagePhotographer[i] = "AP" ;aImagePhotographer[i] = aImagePhotographer[i].replace(/&quot;/g,"\"");//--></SCRIPT><!--Don't Display undifined test for credit --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImageAltText[i] = "CCTV of a boy throwing something into a crocodile enclosure" ;aImageAltText[i] = aImageAltText[i].replace(/&quot;/g,"\"");//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImageEnlargeLink[i] = '/multimedia/archive/00409/zoo__01_409117a.jpg';i=i+1;//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aArticleImages[i] = '/multimedia/archive/00409/Thorny_Devils_409385a.jpg';//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImageDescriptions[i] = "Thorny Devils at the zoo. The male on top survived the attack but the female below was fed to the crocodile" ;aImageDescriptions[i] = aImageDescriptions[i].replace(/&quot;/g,"\"");//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><!--Don't Display undifined test for credit --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImageAltText[i] = "Thorny Devils at Alice Springs Reptile Centre. The male on top survived the attack and the female at bottom was killed and fed to Terry the crocodile" ;aImageAltText[i] = aImageAltText[i].replace(/&quot;/g,"\"");//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImageEnlargeLink[i] = '/multimedia/archive/00409/Thorny_Devils_409385a.jpg';i=i+1;//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aArticleImages[i] = '/multimedia/archive/00409/_Spencers_Goanna_409402a.jpg';//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImageDescriptions[i] = "This Spencers Goanna survived but its mate was bludgeoned to death with large rocks and fed to the crocodile by the child" ;aImageDescriptions[i] = aImageDescriptions[i].replace(/&quot;/g,"\"");//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><!--Don't Display undifined test for credit --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImageAltText[i] = "Alice Springs Reptile Centre's surviving male Spencers Goanna, whose mate was bludgeoned to death with large rocks and then fed to a crocodile" ;aImageAltText[i] = aImageAltText[i].replace(/&quot;/g,"\"");//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImageEnlargeLink[i] = '/multimedia/archive/00409/_Spencers_Goanna_409402a.jpg';i=i+1;//--></SCRIPT>
    <!-- Remove following <div> to not show photographer information --><!-- Remove following to not show image description -->

<!-- Print Author name associated with the article --><!-- Print Author name from By Line associated with the article -->Sophie Tedmanson, Sydney

<!-- END: Module - M24 Article Headline with landscape image (d) --><!-- Article Copy module --><!-- BEGIN: Module - Main Article --><!-- Check the Article Type and display accordingly--><!-- Print Author image associated with the Author--><!-- Print the body of the article--><STYLE type=text/css>div#related-article-links p a, div#related-article-links p a:visited {color:#06c;}</STYLE><!-- Pagination --><!--Display article with page breaks -->An “expressionless” seven-year-old boy broke into a zoo, bludgeoned to death giant lizards and fed them – and other live animals - to a crocodile named Terry in Outback Australia this week.
    Zookeepers were horrified when they arrived at work on Wednesday morning to see Terry, an 11-foot long saltwater crocodile, feasting on his fellow showcase reptilians at the Alice Springs Reptile Centre in the Northern Territory.
    At first they thought the animals, including the zoo’s favourite, metre-long, 20-year-old goanna, had escaped from their outdoor pens and accidentally become breakfast for Terry - the local zoo’s prize attraction.
    But further investigation uncovered CCTV footage of the local boy’s horrific 35-minute killing spree which began when he scaled the fence of the zoo, located in the centre of Alice Springs, a popular tourist destination town in central Australia, just before 8am on Wednesday morning.
    <!-- BEGIN: POLL --><!--This block will execute if an article of type Poll is attached--><!-- END : POLL --><!-- BEGIN: DEBATE--><!-- END: DEBATE-->

<!-- END: Module - M63 - Article Related Attachements --><!-- Call Wide Article Attachment Module --><!--TEMPLATE:call file="wideArticleAttachment.jsp" /-->The blank-faced boy, who had evaded security cameras because of his slight size, then began his deadly rampage, smashing rocks on the heads of the reptiles and throwing them and other live animals into the crocodile enclosure, according to the zoo’s director Rex Neindorf.
    The boy killed 13 animals in total, including a large turtle, bearded dragons, goannas and lizards including Thorny Devils and Western Blue tongues, which are hard to find in captivity.
    “It’s absolutely devastating for us, we’re just horrified,” Mr Neindorf told Times Online today.
    “The goanna was 20 years old, she was an absolute doll.”
    The boy was so brazen he even climbed over an outer fence to get a closer look at the action.
    “He was lucky because if he got in there with the goanna, she would have torn him to pieces,” Mr Neindorf said.
    Police were called and questioned the boy, who comes from a family well known in the local area, but because of his age they are unable to do anything. According to Northern Territory law, children under 10 are not liable for criminal offences.
    “I thought for the sheer consequences of what he did that there would have to be some severe punishment, but he’s only seven, they can’t do anything to kids under 10,” Mr Neindorf said.
    “We’re going to see what we can do, maybe try and sue the family in the civil court, we’ll look down that avenue.”
    According to Mr Neindorf, the “nasty” boy’s brother was part of a group who attacked Terry the crocodile about five years ago.
    He said they often get kids trying to throw rocks at the animal enclosures from a nearby hill, but this incident is the worst that has happened in the history of the zoo.
    “He will just get worse and worse and worse, by the time he’s 10 he will be a hardened criminal,” Mr Neindorf said of the boy.
    The Alice Springs Reptile Centre is in central Australia, almost 300 miles from Uluru (Ayres Rock), and has 200 animals on display, including Perentie Goanna, Frill Neck Lizards, Thorny Devils, pythons, taipans and death adders, and, of course, Terry, the 440-pound salt-water crocodile.
    Earlier this week Scottish-born Vietnam veteran Arthur Booker disappeared while camping in a remote part of north-eastern Queensland. A three-day search uncovered nothing but his sandals and wrist watch. He is thought to have been taken by a salt-water crocodile.
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

yeah...my coworker and I were talking about this today. that's effed up. it's like....there's another Jeffery Dahmer or Tim McVay waiting to happen. WTF happened to him??? SOMETHING needs to be done. I would definitely be finding out just what happens in that well know family behind closed doors.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

what...how do some parents so totally screw up kids?...there should be some kind of test to have kids...some people just dont know how to raise kids.. (the test shouldnt include math) ...his punishment should be... he should be covered in honey nbd be tied to an ant hill..like them fire ants..

Comment

How did a 7 year old boy manage to sneak out the house without someone knowing? If his older brother has already been in trouble shouldn't that have put up red flags about the parents lack of attention to their children? This kid needs some serious around the clock or his next victim maybe a human, not a animal.
        Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

as long as his lil azz is contained over in Australia.....

Thats crazy, what the....sick!! Better get that kiddo some serious help cause he would only escalate his victims til they are other children.
          "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

wow unbelievable..
            "I don't know why you never tried to tell me I was the one for you, I'm telling you my love is true and you're the only one for me -NC

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20

Comment

serial killer in tha makin .... thats nuts .... scary more like it
              Watch your broken dreams...
              Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

aww a lil baby serial killer how sweet

jk

crazy stuffs

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Dang that is just nuts. WOW

I'm wondering the same thing--how does a 7 year old get out of the house like that to do something like that?

Comment

Dudes, you think this is messed up. The legal age in Canada for criminal responsibility 12.

Comment

My guess is that kid is probably abused... There's something about this action that brings up the flags that says he's the result of his environment and not a natural nut.
                      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                        by OLChemist
                        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                        06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                      • TigerEyes214
                        Neverending Game
                        by TigerEyes214
                        k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                        05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X